He spotted Tae's phone on the counter, the source of the music.

And then he glanced at the tub, to see the younger immersed in the pink tainted water, asleep and snoring softly.

Looking at the innocent expression on Taehyung's face, the parted lips, wet hair plastered to his head, Jungkook swooned.

Taehyung looked so adorable.

Again.

Jungkook stepped closer to the tub, softly, not wanting to disturb the younger.

But the water seemed to be getting cold and if Taehyung stayed there any longer, he'd probably catch a cold.

So Jungkook slowly carded his fingers through the younger's damp matted hair as he softly whispered,

"Angel, wake up, you'll catch a cold."

Taehyung stirred a bit before turning his head, and sleeping again.

Giggling, Jungkook grasped the younger by his shoulder, and softly shook him.

"Wake up baby, you don't wanna fall sick."

Taehyung fluttered his eyes open as he slowly woke up. Disoriented and surprised, he mumbles in his deep voice, laced with sleep.

"K-Kookie?"

Jungkook smiled at the younger's confusion.

"Yeah Tae. It's me."

"K-kookie's back?"

Taehyung muttered, his sleep slowly slowly fading away as he became aware of his surroundings.

Jungkook smiled softly at the younger who was now blinking at him in confusion.

"Yeah honey, I just came back. But first let's get you out okay?"

Taehyung nodded his head slowly, still too sleepy to process anything.

Ruffling Taehyung's hair, Jungkook stood up and walked to the counter to pick up the fluffy towel and robe.

Walking back to the tub, he helped the other stand up on his wobbly legs, reminding him of a newborn deer struggling to walk.

Quickly wrapping the towel around the younger, he pulled him out of the tub.

Taehyung stumbled out, teeth chattering from the cold.

Laughing at the younger's expression he too another towel and dried his chestnut brown, silky hair with it.

Taehyung pouted, not liking the jostling because he had just woken up.

"Kookie stopp."

He whined loudly, turning around to face the older.

"Why baby?"

Jungkook asked, cooing at the pout on Taehyung's face.

"You're moving my head too much."

He whined, trying to push Jungkook's hands away.

Chuckling, Jungkook pulled the younger closer to get a better grip on him so that he could stop him from pushing his hand away.

"But baby, I need to dry your hair or else you'll get a cold. I'd use the hair blower but you're scared of the loud noises it makes."

Jungkook said, continuing to dry Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung pouted again, crossing his arms across his chest, huffing in annoyance.

Jungkook giggled at the younger, swooning at how adorable he looked.

Once he was done drying his hair, he pulled the robe around him and ushered him into the room to get him dressed into some comfortable clothes.

Taehyung plopped on to the bed as Jungkook dug into his closet in search for a nice oversized hoodie that would fit him.

"Jungkook."

Taehyung called, serious. He remembered the talk he wanted to have with Jungkook.

He didn't want to wait for a week to make Jungkook his official caregiver.

He didn't want this to be temporary.

He wanted Jungkook to be his dada forever.

"Yeah baby?"

Jungkook said, his head still buried in an undiscovered corner of the closet.

"Umm can we talk after dinner."

Taehyung asked nervously, twiddling with his fingers.

Even though he knew he wanted Jungkook to be his dada, he wasn't sure if Jungkook did too.

What if he didn't?

What if he thought he was a burden?

But he'd never know if he didn't take the risk. He needed to do this.

"Yeah of course we can."

Jungkook said, curious about what Taehyung wanted to walk about.

The last few days had gone very smoothly so Jungkook was sure it wasn't something he had done wrong.

Picking up the hoodie he was searching for, Jungkook pulled his head out of the closet and turned around to face the younger and said.

"What do you wanna talk about Tae?"

Taehyung looked down as he mumbled.

"I-i wanna t-talk about t-the d-deal we m-made."

"Oh."

Jungkook said, fearing the worst.

After all, he did leave Taehyung unattended and he ended up getting injured.

The wounds were still just closing after those many days.

And number of times he had made him cry was alot.

So it made sense if Taehyung didn't want him to be his caregiver anymore,

Sighing, Jungkook looked down not being able to look at the younger.

"It's okay Tae. I understand why you don't want me as your caregiver anymore."

Jungkook said, tears rolling down his eyes.

A/N:

dont kill me for ending this here pleaseee

anyways i hope you liked itttt

~vi