You Lost!

Hello Everyone,

This chapter is written with a lot of things taking into consideration. It's a little complicated, so i would like to hear your reactions to each thing you understood while reading it. The universe is in you was a beautiful journey that reached to this point ,only with your all support, so thank you. Thank you so much for giving a chance to the new writer like me.

You know where to find me, yes comment section!

See you there.

With lots of Love

Milli

-------------------------------------

"What are you doing–. " Her question died in her throat when she saw the baby bump.

"Zoya!! What a surprise." Shikha tried to hug her with her 8 Months Baby bump, but zoya didn't reciprocate the hug.

"Zoya, you just vanished out of our life. No phone call, no message, you didn't even tried to contact me after that evening." Zoya mouth had turned bitter for the awful memory of her husband resting in the arms of her friend.

"There was nothing left behind. I took what was mine, and I intended to keep the same even now." Zoya said without blinking, her eyes were piercing dagger at Shikha. It was clear she didn't like her presence around, not even a bit.

"Why are you talking to me like this?" Shikha looked at both puzzled. "Have I missed out on something?" she asked again.

"and you are a brilliant actress." Zoya replied with zero expression.

"zoya I did nothing to deserve this hatred from you." Shikha defended her self.

"Oh Yes! You didn't. Stealing someone's man is an act of god!" Noor jumped in the conversation.

"What? You could be my friend, but nothing gives you the right to call me that? Whose husband did I try to steal?"

"My." Zoya said, and Noor crossed her hands over her chest.

"Zoya I thought the misunderstanding was over long back. it's been a year to that episode."

"Do you think it's easy for me to forget what I saw, especially when the woman hugging my husband is my close friend. How could you Shikha?"

"Zoya, you know nothing. You just saw half of the story and assumed the rest. Nothing was happening there as you think. I was not stealing Aditya from you. He was there to comfort me."

"I am your friend and you want comfort from my husband? That's great!"

"Zoya please ! I was in stress, I needed help. Accidentally Aditya came there and saw everything and tried to comfort me when you stepped in and took everything wrongly."

"If you were in stress, I was there for you. I was just a call away from you and still you chose to swing in my husband's arm  and not seek help from me."

"You are impossible, Zoya. I cannot believe you are saying this! How can you even think this way? Zoya, please understand..."

"No, I won't." Zoya began walking away.