Chapter 21

Tears rolls down from his eyes as he watches her sleeping peacefully under the blanket. Her beautiful thick black hair covered her face, his finger itched to set them neatly behind her ears but he was scared it would wake her up. He sat beside her on floor and took her hand in his. He loved her! He truly did. He wanted her to understand him and forgive him. He could exchange anything to get her stay back, love him like she did always. He brushed the tear with back of his thumb and kissed her hand. He knew it would wake her up. But he needed to be calm and only her touch can bring peace in him.

"Zoya." He whispered and dropped few kisses on her hand which caused her to wake up.

The tears wetted her skin and she was pulled back to consciousness. She could vaguely see figure standing before. It didn't take her long to recognize it was him. She looked at him puzzled as her mind drifted back to the time when it all began. She was on road and then the cloth with the pungent smell and then her losing consciousness. As she played the incident she faintly remembers the bangles. Of course! Who else could be? She is such an easy target for him to play and use. Her mind cursed her stupidity.

She jumped up and screamed as she lived déjà vu in the back of her mind. Her breathe came heavy and she crawled backward away from him. She didn't feel safe with him anymore. She looked desperately for an escape. She wanted to be as far as she could from him. She no longer trusted him. She could only see her rapist in those eyes that waited to take advantage of her.

His pleads didn't affected her anymore. She spotted a door and made a mad run towards it. Before she could even reach to the handle, his arms wrapped around her securely and began pulling away from the door. His hands soon left her waist as he turned her around and hugged her tightly. He buried his face in her neck and murmured some words which came out as fumble.

She felt herself being dragged to the bed again with him. And soon he made her sit on his lap as he refuse to leave her from embrace.

"Its me! Your Aditya. Please don't be scared of me. I am not going to hurt you. " he rubbed her back to calm her but the effort was futile. She kept struggling against him until she drained herself out of energy and just sat there without moving.

He pulled her a bit to see the trails of tears falling freely on her cheeks. He used his fingers to wipe them and kept talking sweet words which didn't have any effect on her anymore.

Her eyes began to shut involuntarily and before she could know she had lost herself in to unconsciousness once again.

****

She opened her eyes and shut them instantly. They brightness in the room, pierced her eyes and she took few minutes before she could adjust to the new surroundings. Once she felt better with her vision, she roamed her eyes across the room. It looked like a small room, the paints on the wall have chipped and there were spider webs in some corners. She saw few painting of a couple with children on the wall and adjacent to it, she saw another painting with a beautiful woman's black and white picture. She noticed the familiar features that the woman had. Zoya stood up and the cot that she was lying on made a cringe noise. She turned around scared and then made her way to the door. She knew who has taken her again and must be waiting for her to wake up. It felt like déjà vu as she knocked the door several times, asking and pleading him to open the door. Somewhere her heart sank as she recalled her previous encounter with the kidnapper. She was afraid of him. Zoya knocked few times more, shivering and crying. It took a while before finally she heard some footsteps on the other side. Zoya moved away and tried to grab anything that she could use as the weapon. If destiny wants to put her through all over again! Then she won't go without a fight.

She picked up the frame of the woman and set herself to strike him as soon as he comes to her sight. Her heart raced as the door opened with the squeak noise. She jumped with a lightning speed targeting the head of her abductor. The moment the frame was about to strike his head he turned to look at her, which made her loose balance and she missed her target and caught only air.

Aditya stood there silently with the glass of water in his hand and a bag which looked pretty stuffed. He saw the changes in her expression and waited till she calmed. Then slowly, he walked up to her and took the frame from her hand. She didn't oppose just stood there passing a slicing glare at him. She saw him putting the glass on the table near the cot which she didn't notice earlier. He then hanged the woman's frame back on the wall. She noticed his eyes which lingered on the face of the woman for a brief moment before he brought his attention back to zoya.

"You should sit." He says briefly and goes to the cot to put the blanket neat again which had crumbled after she slept on it.

"Why did you bring me here?" She wanted to be scared of him; he was her kidnapper after all! But for every reason that demanded her fear, she felt safe in his presence which furious her even more.

"I will tell you everything. Okay! But first, I want you to sit and drink water."

The mention of the water brought her senses attention on her dry throat. She wanted to argue and walk out but she wanted the answer from him. She needed to know why he betrayed her.

Zoya quickly sat on the cot and gulped the water to soothe her throbbing throat. Aditya took the glass and kept it aside. And when he turned around to look at her, she was already looking at him with questions.

There was a silence in the room as both stared into each other eyes. Aditya eyes roamed at her face then flickered for a brief moment to her lips before he brought it back on her eyes.

"Why did you do this to me Aditya?!" her words broke the Trans around him and he looked at her with hurt.

He squeezed his eyes. The intensity of the moment was he knew someday he had to face her for his deeds but no matter how much preparation he made, or practiced didn't help to save him from the pain her words were causing him. It affected him and he turned his back on her as if he was aware that it is only by not seeing her face, he could resist his tears.

"I...I ." he felt short of words. He wanted to explain her everything but to explain her why he did , she needs to learn something she is unaware of.

"I didn't do it." He paused, "Your father made me do it. He made me monster."

She shot a look at him with the mention of her father's name. He is simply cooking up a story to save himself. He is lying. Her father is respectable man in the society and in addition, which father orders someone to rape his own daughter!!

"Bakwas Mat kro!" She snarled. " don't drag my Father's name to cover up your sin." She narrowed her eyes and warned him.

Zoya tossed the cover once again and marched towards the door. "Zoya stop." Aditya follows her and holds her hand gently. She snatched her hand back and pushes him away. "Don't come near me. How low can you stoop Aditya? You are dragging my father into it. What are you trying to convey? He ordered you to rape me!! "

"No he did not but-"

"I don't want to hear any of your lies. It's enough. You cannot point your finger at a man who has nothing to do with you."

"I can very much bring him zoya, because he has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH MY LIFE." His growled made her flinch.

"He is the reason why I am orphan. He is the reason my family suffered. He is the reason for my life destruction." He vented out with a passionate hatred towards Wasim. His eyes were moist but dark in anger.

"He is the reason my parents are not alive."

*****************************************

So sorry, for this short update. But promise to make the next one fast and worth it.

For now, Please Dua main yad rakhna!

Thanks

Milli