chapter 6

"Another pack Roni!" Aditya raised his empty glass and banged it loudly on table. The bartender looked at Aditya with sad expression and refilled the glass. Its the 10th glass of Beer now. His voice became slurpy, his movements were clumsy. His lips shivered as he speaks. Everyonce in a while he checked his phone to check any calls from home but they were none. His red eyes followed the movement of alcohol flowing from the bottle in to the glass and he picks it up with both hands and drinks it.
"Repeat Roni!" His head bobs up and down while shoulder slumbs with gravity. His eyes refuse to be open and his hands broke any connection with brain.
"No sir. I think you are over drunk. Please go home." Hr said softly picking up the glass and putting it behind him on a tray.
"Shut up Roni! Your work is to serve not to order me. Now get the fucking glass back and fill it witb drink. Fast!" Aditya strecthed his hand and made a waste attempt in reaching the glass.
When he looked up he saw the blank expression of the young boy. He was determined to not give him the glass back. Aditya sighed heavily.
"Give me Roni.please"
"Sir Go back home. Yout wife must be worried"
Aditya shooted a glare at him anf laughed "she will not want to be my wife Roni. She will hate me. She dont deserve me. I dont deserve her forgiveness."

Aditya moves and slips from the table. Roni instantly comes out of the bar and helps him to sit back.
"No one hates you sir. Drink just got the best of you. I think you are too drunk to drive home. Can you call anyone to pick you from here?" Roni asked as he tries to search for aditya's phone.
" don't call anyone. No one cares about me. No one wants me" Aditya picks up himself and began walking unsteadily.
When he is just about to fall Roni holds him again. " Sir my shift has got over. Please sit for a minute while I change my uniform. I will drop you home. Where do you stay?" Roni asks but Aditya didnt answer
Roni sighs and asks Aditya to sit while he rushes back to change clothes. When Roni returned , Aditya already had walked out of the bar. Roni ran behind him and caught him struggling with his car keys.
"Sir give it to me. I will drive."
Aditya refused a bit but then gave the keys to Roni.
Roni helped Aditya to sit in the car and he took the driver seat. Soon the car hit the road, with a drunk Romeo and Roni.
"She will hate me." Aditya repeats for the nth time.
Roni chuckled and checked time , each time he asked about address Aditya replied him the same.
Roni stops the car and decides to check Aditya's wallet. He smiles to see Aditya and zoya's pic. She is giggling pointing at something on his face and he is laughing looking at her.
"Zoya." A tear rolls down from Aditya cheeks as he snatches the wallet and squeezes his eyes bringing the wallet to his lips. He kissed her.Roni's heart sinked looking at Aditya in this condition.

Few hours before.....

Zoya puts the coffee mug on the table and sat on the sofa next to Aditya. He looked up at her and when she sat down as he was too busy watching television and didn't realize when she walked inside. She took a sip from coffee mug while she shifted her eyes from television to Aditya. He smiled at her and looked back with a twitched brow. She nods her head in no and he sighs. Aditya opens his arm and gives a soft nod, taking the hint zoya shifts herself in his warmth and embraces him with her back facing his front. Aditya drops a kiss on her head and picks up a blanket and puts on them neatly.

"Adi, I want to ask something." Zoya said softly. Aditya tilts his head to read her face. He rubs her back gently, to encourage her to speak. Her sad voice worried him. Aditya picked up the remote and turned off the Television and waited for her to speak.

"Aditya, Actually my friend Shikha , she was not able to attend our wedding as she was out of town for months for her wedding. Now she is back with her husband and she has invited us on a dinner as a treat." Zoya was afraid of aditya's reaction. She kept her tone low and spoke slowly.

"You don't have to ask me to meet your friend Zoya." Aditya brought his hands around zoya ad snuggled a little more for comfort. Zoya nods her head in yes and Aditya picked up his phone to check random message. Seeing aditya involve in his phone, she kept looking at him trying to ask what she wanted to ask.