Chapter 11

As the beautiful morning kissed his face, Aditya slowly woke up. He looked up to find the other side of bed empty. "Zoya?" He called out but she didnt reply back.
Aditya got up and kept calling her name while he walked out of their bedroom. As soon as he entered living room he saw her. She was praying on the mat. It looked the list she had is pretty long because for good 5 minutes she didnt change the position she was sitting in. Aditya stopped in his track and stood quietly admiring his wife's innocence. He watched her as she took the Quran-e-Majeed while reciting dua and closed it. She then kissed the top of it and began walking back to their room. As soon as Aditya saw her coming he slides behind the pillar with a mischievous smile. Zoya headed straight to the cupboard and kept the mat back to where it belonged. She passed a glance at the bed and frowns when she sees it empty. She checks for him in bathroom but the door is open and he is not in.
"Where did he go?"
She turned around and screamed when she saw Aditya standing in front of her. Her hand reached her chest and she closed her eye, He scared the crap out of her.
"Scared?" He traced his knuckle on her cheeks and took a step close to her.
With his each step she took a step behind until her back rested against the wall. He smirked and placed both hands on her side, trapping her gracefully. Zoya lowered her eyes as blush began to creep on her cheeks. He rolled his duppata between his fingers and slowly began removing it off her. Zoya stopped him by placing her hand on his.
"Please." She tried to stop him.
Aditya leaned and gave a warning look. She stopped and let him take the duppata off her. He then moved his hands to her hair and removed the clip. Her long wet hair were now open. He gulps at the beauty before him. He couldnt take off his eyes from her. He snaked his one hand around her waist and pulled her to him.
"You are so beautiful." He whispers. Zoya felt herself melting under his gaze. She could not bring herself to look at him in his eyes. And suddenly her shoes became more attractive to her. Aditya brought a finger below her chin and lifted it up, forcing her to look at him.
"Today the lists of complaints were longer" he breathed and kissed on her cheek.
"I was not complaining, I was thanking Allah for giving me you."
He smiled at her and connected his forehead with her.
"Aditya?"
"Hmm" he said
"Don't you ever leave me .." She sniffs as she looks at him
"I wont if you fulfill my few wishes." He smirked
"What?" She gasped as the floor swiped off beneath her feet and she felt the soft mattress soon after.
"Kiss me." He demanded hovering over her.
Zoya nods her head in no and he groans.
"Kiss me Zoya." He said sternly
And instantly zoya placed her lips on his and kissed him. It was a short kiss. As she moved away, he kept a hand behind her head and connected their lips again. Her chest heaved up and down with the impact of his passion. He took his own sweet time before he moved back and laid beside her. He saw her touching her now swollen lips and pulled her to him by her waist.
"Biwi...sleep" He snuggles a little more and pulled the blanket over them and turned the lights off.
Soon they felt asleep in the embrace of love and rhythm of heartbeat.
****

Aditya caressed the beautiful old wooden square box that fits in his palm perfectly. His thumb find the silver button on it and the box reveals the beautiful memory of his past. A small smile forms on his lips as he traces his fingers across the transparent glass bracelet. He picks it up as very slowly he fades into memory of owner who wore this, Grandma.

Is it pretty? A voice echoes within him.

Yes. He finds him say.

"I have never seen such a beautiful bracelet ever. It's so pretty Maa." A young boy says in daze as he checks the shimmering of the bracelet under the sun. He smiles and keeps it back on table where the old woman picks it up and wears it.

"Its your mother's bracelet. She left it behind for you. When you grow old enough to preserve it, you can have it.

"But Boys don't wear bangles." He rubs his nose and frowns.