Chapter 30

Please avoid reading this chapter incase you are not comfortable with violence. I will see you all in the comment section now.
Egg, tomatoes and hugs all are welcome.❤

Your writer
Milli

******

Zoya's eyes fluttered open and the vision around her were blurring. She inhaled a deep and painful breath and tried to push herself up on all fours.

"Zoya.." the voice echoed through walls making goose bumps appear on her skin and she fell against her own blood soaked dirt.

"What have I done?" She wept mercilessly.

"You don't know what you have done Zoya?" before she could gain her vision back properly, he grabbed handful of her hair and began dragging her to the upstairs. Tears continued to stream down her face as steps of stairs began to hurt her spine, He didn't even showed any mercy as he simply dragged her back to the room she was previously in and threw her on bed. Her body bounced off as he did so. He stood near her and that's when she saw the knife in his hand that he had previously used on her. It was now covered with her blood.

She opened her mouth to speak something but all she could taste was taste of her own blood. The blood dripped down her chin as she lifted her eyes to face him

"Please ...what have I done?" she wanted to run but she couldn't gather courage, she wanted to speak but her voice didn't support her. She once again felt vulnerable under his presence, the only difference is this time she saw the face of the monster. Her husband!

"you want to go?" he looked at her with dark eyes.

She nods her head desperately in yes. And with that a small one side smile loop his lips as he pointed at the door.

She waited for a second to test the water but she was desperate to run as far as she could from him. She followed her instinct that dominated all her logical thinking and before she could understand his motive she was already in the middle of room almost limping to reach the door. She clearly could not walk on her legs, she crawled like a reptile. She knew he was enjoying the view , she could feel his smile even when she was not looking at him. He waited letting her thinking into freedom but as she was close to the door he quickly marched and pulled her up by her hair. A sheer scream of horror escaped her dry lips and once again a strong feeling of nausea surrounded her.

She moaned as he stretched his hand around her neck and pinned her on the wall beside the door.

"I should kill you." He seethed. "But-!" he slightly pressed her neck a little more and then released pressure.

"You are the sole reason why no one is happy. You don't deserve to live." He said as he backhandedly slapped her. Her cheeks stung with the force and fresh tears began to form in her eyes.

"Adi...Aditya. Please.. please don't kill me." She begged. Her eyes watered while replaying all those time when he was her heart, time have made him her biggest fear.

She felt another slap on her other cheek and this time her legs gave up on her. He picked her up once again by her neck and forcibly made her stand.

" Bitch! Don't you dare take my brother's name from your sick mouth."

Brother?!! Yes , her memory came rushing to her and she replayed the time when she heard his name before she felt into unconsciousness , " SAHIR."

"sa...sahir?"

"Yes love." His hot repulsive breath blasted her face, and he pulled her head back to expose her neck. She could feel him sticking out his tongue to lick her, " please No! I am your brother's wife." She begged