Phase 3 : The Truth

Hey people, I know this chapter will hold certain scenes which you wont approve . Hence sorry in Advance. This is original script without being tamed. so yeah I really hope you will enjoy reading it.  

See you in comment section once you finish reading.

Just an humble request from me. Please give your reactions as you read simultaneously.
You will be helping me by doing it.❤
Thankyou.

Your writer

Milli

********************************************************************

Zoya blinked and tried to shield her eyes with her hand as direct sunlight fell on her. A cool breeze wafted inside, rustling the curtains. She shivered and changed the position when her hand brushed against something. She had lived a long time with him to know his touch and the moment realization drawn upon her of them sleeping on same bed. The thought disgusted her immensely. All the memories of yesterday flooded her mind and she hastily scrambled away from him.

The feelings were real, the hurt was real. He had raped her several times. He! The one who had taken oath to protect her is the one who had wounded her. Tears began to flow through her eyes. Her swollen eyes once again turned red. She wanted to be as far as she could from him. Zoya looked around and saw a mirror in the opposite wall. Slowly, she took steps towards the mirror as very faded image of last night emerged before her.

"I love you Zoya. I am not lying." Tears were streaming down his face and he made no effort to brush them.

He wanted her to see that he really regrets what happened in past. He wanted her to see that he really love her. He tried to take her hand in his but she pulled it away. He looked at her hurt. She is not even trying to understand him. But he was determined to convince her and accept him; He was ready to apologize million times if that makes her believe him that he really loves her. He quietly waited and watches her in pain as she cried herself to sleep. Aditya waited for some more minute before he could hear her soft even breathe. He got up and close to her. His hands shiver as he tried to brush the hair away from her face. He attempted a couple of time before he lightly twirled her hair around his finger and tucked it behind her ear. His heart broke at the sight before him. Her eyes were puffy and her cheeks stained with tears. He hugged her lightly as guilt washed over him. He is responsible for the pain she is suffering through. He wanted to give her the world and here he had steal the ground off her feet. Fresh tears began to form in his eyes as he whispers, " I am so sorry Biwi. I am so sorry." He brushed her tears with his thumb and kissed her forehead, " I promise, I promise biwi I will make everything right. No matter what I have to do. I will take away the pain. I promise. Your aditya will once again bring happiness in our life. I promise." He leaned his head above hers as she rests her ears on his heart.

Zoya's heart thundered heavily. Her stomach churned as she looked at her own reflection on mirror. She had slept with her own rapist; she has given her heart to him. She hated her own self. She hated all the moment she had spent with him in his bed. She hated those passionate nights, those fake promises, those moments. As if they all were taunting her. Telling her, what a fool she is! The shining ornament on her chest pulled her attention to it. She hated herself more after what she saw when she looked at the mirror. She was wearing mangalsutra. It reminded her of his betrayal. It made her feel suffocated. She holds her neck with both her hands and tried to breathe. One of her finger desperately began to pull the chain. She didn't care if it broke. She wanted to get rid of it. The weak metal could not stand her wrath and it came off. She quickly threw it away as if it's acidic. Her fingers than slowly made its way to her forehead where he had kissed her , she could still feel him there. Zoya didn't even flinch before scrubbing and scratching the skin to get rid of his sensation.