Chapter 18

She opened her eyes and closed it from time to time trying to gain back her consciousness. Until, she found someone in front of her, He looked exactly like Aditya! But with thick beard and crumpled clothes which he had last time before she slipped in to unconsciousness. She instantly remembered the clothes he was wearing but he had no beard! She gulped as she felt burn in her throat due to dry mouth. She heard some noise and realized they were not alone in the room.

"Hello Mrs Hooda" the nurse wished her while checking her chart and then adding something to the IVR.

Zoya wanted to reply but she felt her throat too dry to form a word, although she met aditya's concerned eyes and stared back in them. "How.."

"Zoya, shhh! Don't talk if it's hurting you. You need rest." Aditya rubbed her chest gently to soothe her and gestured her not to speak with one finger on her lips.

"Mrs. Hooda, please relax. You have been sleeping for 7 days! And your husband, was staying near you without sleeping or eating all that period." The nurse looked at Aditya proudly and with envious eyes that even in this days someone can love to that extent.

Zoya stared back in to his eyes. He was waiting for her like a small child lost from his family. He looked scared, pain and hurt. He wanted nothing but to hold her. Her heart ached as her mind played whatever happened at Rajveer's house. How truth came out to Aditya and Noor! How she tried to kill herself and then how he brought her back from death. She was alive only for him. If it wasn't for him, zoya would have been died long back. Actually, if correctly been said, Zoya had died when she was raped and then she died again when her family left her, she died hundred death for every reason life gave her to bleed. It was only him and his love that gave her a life. She placed her palm on his cheeks and smiled at him. The moment her hand rested on his cheeks, his emotions, his fear of losing her freely flowed through his eyes. He placed his hands above her and kissed on it.

"Tum bahot buri ho!" he whispered, " Bahot buri ho tum." He kissed her palm again and again and then rested it on his temple and cried.

Zoya closed her eyes and let the warm water kissed her cheeks. She brought her other hand and touched his other cheeks while she repeatedly whispered Sorry.

Aditya negatively nods his head in No and leaves her hand while he rubs his tears with his palm.

"You do not love me as much as I love you." He was wiping tears as fresh stock of tears began wetting his cheeks.

"You know it's not true." She stammered as it was hard for her to talk. Aditya eyes went wide and he keeps a finger on her lips. " Shhh... I told you to not talk, you are in pain." He patted her cheeks and then brushed her tears with his thumb. "But remember one thing, I am still angry on you biwi." He said like a child while he kissed on her temple.

"I will check with Doctor when can I take you home." He said while brushing her hair. She nods and he walks out of room not before requesting nurse to take care of his wife in his absence.

"You are very Lucky Madam. Your husband really loves you a lot." The nurse said with a smile.

Zoya smiled and nodded while she sighed looking at the empty spot where Aditya sat few seconds ago.

She was left alone for a while as she waited for Aditya to return. Her eyes were fixed at door as she waited. It didn't took long for him to return and when he did he had a big smile on his face.

"Doctor said I can take you home today." He said happily. When he looked at zoya she had confusion on her face. "What?"

"but so soon? I just got up from –"

"Biwi are you trying to tell me, you are in love with this hospital room and want to stay here when doctor clearly allowed me to take you home?"

Zoya was about to say something with a nod when she heard nurse coming back with giggle. "Oh Mrs Hooda, your husband is extremely funny. He just fought with doctor to take you home. He even said and wrote on paper that he can take care of you better than any hospital staff but he is not ready to keep you for another minute." Zoya glared at aditya and he shrugged.