Chapter 19

She was asleep when something snuggled in her neck. She felt warmness and smiled. Zoya put her hand on the thing which was wrapped around her waist. Aditya face was buried in her neck. She looked around and they were still in the Car. It's been tiring journey to be honest. They had to wait pretty long before at the airport itself and later they were stuck in the car. She looked at him who was leaning over her in his sleep. She noticed they had a shawl wrapped around their torso, which was not there some time ago. Aditya has a habit to sleep with open mouth. Zoya smiled at him and kept a finger below his chin and closed it. Zoya slightly pushed his arm but he snuggled even more. They were sitting in the car back seat with her head rested against the glass and aditya's head in the nape of her neck. She made a slow move but he stirred in sleep and she gasped. She smiled and began playing with his hair. The small droplet began to knock on her window and she opened it with a smile. She looked outside to see the rain . she puts her hand outside to touch the cold droplet when she felt another palm resting below hers.

"You are up." He kissed on her hair.

Zoya nods and bring back her hand and smiles but remain quite.

"What's up Biwi? So soon we have nothing left to talk about?" Aditya asked as he leaned his head on her shoulder.

She nervously looked at him and then stared back outside the window, " Aditya, Can I ask you something?"

Aditya glanced at her face and then sat straight while pulling her slightly in his arm, " Of course yes. You can ask me anything Biwi."

"My life is an open book for you." He added with a smile.

"Ad..aditya, Raj..Rajveer." she stammered and felt unsure to bring this topic.

She could feel the change in his breathing, his body became stiff, "You don't have to bother about him anymore." His voice became suddenly serious.

"Zoya that man will not be able to step in our lives again. I have made it sure that he spends his rest of the life behind the bars. So stop worrying about him! Whatever happened in the past I want you to come out of it? Just think it was a nightmare that have passed." He paused and zoya could feel his arms tightening around her a little firmly as he spoke, " I understand that you have faced some bad events in your life, but that period is here. You don't have to fear anything zoya, you have to trust me i won't let anything harm you. Time has changed Zoya!" he kissed her again on her forehead. Zoya wanted to ask about Noor but as soon as she opened her mouth to speak the driver announced that they had already reached their destiny.

The car came to halt finally and Aditya, zoya came out of it. Aditya paid the cab driver for the ride while zoya managed to take all her bags out of car. They thanked the driver and looked around. They were standing in front of an old building.

"Paradise Moon." Zoya read the name of the hotel and then the picture below it with her raised brow. It was a couple kissing image.

"It's one of the cozy places for Couples in massoorie." Aditya stared back at zoya, he intentionally wanted to remind her of the promise made few hours back.

She bites her lips on understanding his intentions. Ofcourse! He won't let the chance miss so easily. She blushed. Soon Aditya finished with the check on formality of hotel and now they were inside their room. It was small, cozy and had this huge bed in center of room. It almost occupied major share of space.

"Tired?" zoya asked him as he yawned.

"hmm.." He nods, "But I will be fine as soon as you give me my tonic." His eyes sparkled and his lips lift up in a smirk.

Her heart raced and she looked around for an excuse. "Here." She looked up and saw him standing with her nightwear. "Quickly change in to them while I order dinner for us." She looks at him and then behind at the open suitcase. Someone is in hurry! She thought.