"Yeah girl your husband just walked up in here. Yeah I know girl. Nah girl shit with our families went way left and it needs to be fixed. Yeah Alana called me last night but I haven't heard anything else from her. Yeah she said the baby was healthy and that she was fine... Yeah girl I know and I'm sorry for all this shit. I love you too. Well let me get off this phone and feed these men in my house. Aight girl love you too bye."

Carmen  hung up the phone and started fixing two plates of food. My stomach started rumbling instantly from the smell of the food. Alana also inherited Carmen's cooking skills. She sat the food down in front of me and just shook her head.

"ALONZO BABY YOUR FOOD IS READY COME GET IT" she yelled "you got a whole lot of nerves coming here but like I was telling your wife you need to start apologizing and making shit right for both of our families. We knew each other too long for something like this to break up our families. Like I told Alana y'all could have fucked anyone else but y'all decided to fuck each other. I don't know why you did it but you did. But whatever now y'all got a baby on the way now and i'm not here for my grandbaby to be born in some mess. So fix this shit and fix it fast." Carmen said. I swear it was like I was talking to Alana because they just looked so much  alike.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps coming down the hall. My heart race and my appetite instantly went away. I was nervous as fuck to see him and I didn't want to fight anymore. I just wanted things to go back to normal but I knew that they weren't ever going to be normal again considering Alana being pregnant.

"You got some fucking nerve walking yo ass into this house and eating my food before me. What fucking my daughter wasn't enough for you?" Alonzo said sitting down next to me and digging into his food

"Can we  not do this right now please?" I said looking at my best friend in the eye.

Alonzo can front all he wants to but he isn't as mad at me as he thought he would be. I knew him like the back of my hand  and he was happy that I was here. I got up and went and got more food and sat back down right next to him. He pushed his plate away and looked at me again.

"So why are you here I told my wife I didn't want to talk to you right now I'm way too upset and I might just punch you right in the fucking face. You fucked up so badly" Alonzo screamed

"I know I did but I never meant to hurt you or anyone else the shit with Alana happened way too fast and before we even thought about it she was pregnant. "

"Yeah we know you two are like a broken record I heard the same thing from her" Alonzo said.

"Do you know where she is?" I asked

"What do you mean she was with you last night sadly." Alonzo said

I quickly ran to the car and grabbed the note out of the glove department and ran back to the kitchen and dropped the note right in front of him. He grabbed the note and started reading the note out loud.

"I love you blah blah blah no one knows where I am blah blah"

I looked at Alonzo and rolled my eyes. This stubbornness is definitely  where Alana got it from because he was still in his feelings about the whole thing. I snatched the note out of his hand and gave it to Carmen for her to read. Alonzo looked at me and just laughed and shook his head at me. 

"You should be worrying about your wife not my daughter but I guess whatever" Alonzo said through his laugh

I ignored his smart remarks and then looked at Carmen who was rereading the note probably trying to find clues on her whereabouts. I then took the note from her and put it in my wallet and looked at them. I really need to know where she is.