g ; exposed feelings

Sorry that there hasn't been any new updates recently and I'm sorry if this update is so crap. I have some stuff written and saved but it's still in the editing process so it's not ready to go out yet. This is my first take on a modern AU so please don't hate it and I'm sorry that it is crap.

😞

••

••

"Geralt my friend. You are never going to find yourself a girlfriend by going to the gym and never going out. The ladies are out there and they want to be charmed and swooned!" Jaskier said as he leant against the door frame of Geralts bedroom.

Geralt sometimes wished he had a different roommate but he knew someone else would just annoy him more than Jaskier.

"Please stop telling me about ladies. I'm not interested in dating anyone Jaskier. I've already told you this" Geralt said as he looked at his textbook and made a few notes in his notebook.

"All you do is study and go to the gym. All I want is one night out on the town please. With you there, I might have a chance of getting a very pretty lady to go on a date with me" Jaskier said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Last time I came out with you. You ditched me at the bar for some girl and I didn't see you for 2 nights" Geralt said, his eyes never leaving his textbook.

"I'm sure your history class will suffice if you had a night out. We don't have to go to a club, we can go to a bar" Jaskier said as he walked into Geralts room and sat on the bed.

A knock at the door pulled them away from their conversation. Jaskier stood up and approached the door. He took one last look at Geralt and opened it.

"Ah. Y/N" Jaskier said, saying your name extra loud so Geralt would hear. Jaskier heard the squeak of Geralts chair as he stood up.

"Jaskier. How are we?" You asked as you wanted into the flat and sat on the sofa.

"I'm good. How are you?"

"Good thanks. We ready?"

"Ready for what?" Geralt asked as he made his way into the lounge. You beamed at him and stood back up.

"Jaskier said we were going to a bar"

"We?" Geralt asked again, his eyes never leaving you.

"Yeah. Me, you and Jaskier are going to a bar. Aren't we?" You asked, your voice getting slightly sadder towards the end of your sentence.