j • g ; mages III

[ THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF SO PLEASE GO READ THOSE BEFORE READING THIS OTHERWISE THEY WON'T MAKE SENSE ]
••

[ THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF SO PLEASE GO READ THOSE BEFORE READING THIS OTHERWISE THEY WON'T MAKE SENSE ]••

••

••The light came peering through the window, lighting up the room

••
The light came peering through the window, lighting up the room. The birds sat in the trees, chirping away and singing their songs.

Jaskier stirred in his sleep and turned to look at you. You were still asleep next to him. He sat there looking at you for a while before getting up. He went over to the window and looked out. The world was still asleep and the run was just starting to appear. It was about 5 am.

Jaskier heard some noise down in the street and looked down to see Geralt and Yennefer. He rubbed his eyes, hoping he was still asleep, but they were still there. He slowly opened the window and stuck his head out, waiting to hear their conversation.

"I told you all this time that girl was a waste of your time Geralt. I don't even know why you were with her in the first place" Yennefer said, caressing Geralts face slowly. He looked down at her before pulling her in for a hug. Jaskier couldn't believe what he was seeing. He knew Geralt hadn't even bothered to come looking for you. He never really wanted to be with you and it explained why he stayed with Yen and didn't chase you. He scoffed before making his way over to you and gently waking you up.

"It's time to wake up baby," Jaskier said, peppering your face with small kisses. You slowly began to stir and smiled up at him.

"Morning handsome," you said, wrapping your arms around his neck before pulling him in for a kiss. You kissed for a couple of seconds before pulling away and sitting up slowly.

"Time to get up and get ready. Got a beast to hunt" Jaskier said as he began to pull on clothes. You got up and started getting dressed. You were excited. You were part of a good group for the hunt and had high hopes that you would be successful.

"Let's get going you," Jaskier said, smirking at you as he got closer. He pulled you in for a quick kiss before opening the door. You both walked out and down to the stable to get your horses. You both saddled up and began to ride to the meeting point. It wasn't a long ride but it helped to walk you both up a bit more.

"Hey at least the weather is nice," you said and Jaskier laughed.

"It is isn't it. Nice weather for a nice trip with a pretty lady" Jaskier said as he picked up your hand and kissed it as he winked at you.

"You need to calm that charm down Sire otherwise you're going to be charming all the ladies and creatures," you said as you both laughed.

You continued to ride alongside each other till you came to the clearing where everyone was leaving their horses. You both climbed off and made your way over to your group with your horses in tow. You both hitched your horses and walked to the man you spoke with yesterday.

"Good morning Walla," you said as he shook hands with you and Jaskier.

"Morning. That tall man was meant to be joining us but I think he's on a team with the witch with purple eyes now" Walla said and you froze up as he pointed over to Geralt and Yennefer. Yennefer noticed she was being pointed at and Geralt turned around and looked at you.

"What are you doing here?" you asked, your hands on your hips and anger evident in your voice.

"Funny story," Geralt said as he slowly began to walk over to you.