g ; coming home

••You gathered washing from the line between two trees and began carrying it inside to fold and put away

••
You gathered washing from the line between two trees and began carrying it inside to fold and put away. You put your clothes in one draw and his clothes in another.

After doing the washing you made your way out to your horse and rode into town to get some stuff from the market that was happening.

You walked around gathering bread, fruits and vegetables, some cheese, some meat, some food for dinner, and some fabric to repair damaged clothes and began to make your way back to your horse when you noticed the local inn become louder than usual suddenly.

You threw a look in the general direction and kept walking to your horse, knowing that if you went in there to see what the noise was and got hurt somehow that Geralt wouldn't be happy with you; especially as he was due home today at some point.

You climbed up on your horse and rode away back towards your house. You heard the door of the inn slam open and you sped up your horse, not wanting to be involved with what's happening there.

You slowed down and climbed off the horse, walking I towards the small stable like building and locking the gate behind you.

You placed your basket on the table, putting the fruit in a bowl that Geralt had carved you, the vegetables in another basket that was on the side, the meat in a pan ready to cook and your fabric in the cupboard so it wouldn't get damaged.

You started chopping up vegetables and the meat ready to make a stew which Geralt had told you it was his favourite which you found hard to believe, it was just meat, vegetables and stock but he said he loved it.

Once you had that cooking away you went to fix the tear you had gotten in your dress, you'd gone out gathering mushrooms and berries from the forest behind the house and had caught your dress on a stick and tore it.

After fixing the dress, you repaired some of Geralt's clothes that he had broken once out adventuring and fighting monsters, you swore everything he owned had holes in them.

You picked up the flowers that had started to die and carried them outside to put in the garden to let them compost. You walked a little further behind the house and started picking some fresh flowers to put in the vase.

As you carried the flowers towards the house you heard the sound of hooves along the path heading up to the house. You quickly picked up the pace and put the flowers in the vase and looked out the window. You knew better than to stand outside in case it wasn't Geralt even though nobody else knew about your house in the woods.

Geralt wanted it to be that way to keep you safe because he didn't want to constantly be putting you at risk by bringing you along with him. He took you along once and you tripped and cut your arm and now you have a big scar across your forearm much to the dismay of Geralt. He felt guilty for ages that you had cut yourself when you were with him and he didn't want to damage more of your "perfect skin" as he said it was than he had already. He always went slightly quiet when he saw the cut on your arm and he would slowly trace it with a sad look in his eye and you'd kiss his forehead to bring him back to reality.