g ; jealousy

••[ REQUESTED by   PancakeOfTheSea ]••- I was wondering if you could do a Geralt one where Jaskier tries to be flirty with the reader and Geralt's just doesn't like it -••Also thank you for 3

••
[ REQUESTED by PancakeOfTheSea ]
••
- I was wondering if you could do a Geralt one where Jaskier tries to be flirty with the reader and Geralt's just doesn't like it -
••
Also thank you for 3.2k reads :)
••
"So how does an onion smelling man such as Geralt know such a beauty like yourself?" Jaskier asked as he strummed his lute as he walked alongside Y/N and Geralt.

"Do you ever stop asking questions Jaskier?" Geralt asked, rolling his eyes as he hopped off Roach and placed you on the saddle making Jaskiers jaw drop.

"You said to never touch Roach!" he shouted, waggling his finger is Geralt's face.

"She's allowed. She deserves better than walking next to you all the time" Geralt said, never blinking which caused you to laugh and them both to look at you.

"I'll have you know that Y/N is blown away at my charm and knowledge. I am a graceful gentleman unlike yourself and Y/N has fallen for my wits and charm" Jaskier said, straightening his jacket and winking at you, causing Geralt to groan. He didn't like Jaskier flirting with you.

"Stop flirting with her. She doesn't want you" Geralt said as you all slowly strolled into town.

"Y/N has never once said she doesn't want me. It's obvious she does, she always claps after I sing and she laughs at my jokes"

"She claps after you sing because nobody else will and she laughs out of pity as they are god awful"

"Gentlemen, please. Let's not bicker like children. We are in a town for the first time in months, I want warm food and a warm bath. Let's discuss this after I've eaten before I go crazy" you said, smiling at them both before twirling around and skipping into the local inn, unaware that both men were watching you with a small smile, even Geralt.

You'd ordered food, only for you and Geralt as Jaskier had disappeared when you'd approached the barkeep. You slid into some seating at the back as Geralt pushed a drink towards you and smiled.

You knew how jealous he got sometimes of Jaskier flirting with you. He never did anything about it. He didn't do anything about you and him either. He'd kissed you once. He saw you fall in a hole and when he'd pulled you from the hole the first thing he'd done was kiss you. You'd never spoken about the kiss. After he kissed you, he placed you on Roach and you walked to the nearest town and went to sleep. In separate rooms, which was strange as you normally shared a room.

You felt an arm swing over your shoulders and just from the look on Geralt's face you knew who it was.

"Hello, Jaskier. How nice of you to finally return to us" you said as your meals were placed down in front of you and Geralt and you began to eat.