g ; mages

••"So what are we here to hunt?" Jaskier asked, he was the only one Y/N spoke to so Geralt had been begging him to make conversation constantly just so he could hear her speak

••
"So what are we here to hunt?" Jaskier asked, he was the only one Y/N spoke to so Geralt had been begging him to make conversation constantly just so he could hear her speak.

"A mage. Apparently she's been using her magic for turning the towns people against each other. She has a high price on her head" Y/N responded as she rode alongside Jaskier. She didn't even ride next to Geralt anymore. Jaskier knew that her not riding next to him alone hurt him a lot.

"Her name?"

"Yennefer" Y/N said and both her and Jaskier noticed him twitch at the name. Y/N knew she probably wasn't the first person Geralt had been intimate with like he was with her but he never told her about anyone.

"Jaskier who's Yennefer?" Y/N asked, anger evident in her voice. If she wasn't annoyed at Geralt before, she would now and they all knew it. She was the only person who scared Geralt and he was worried this would drive her to never speak to him again.

"Jaskier" Geralt responded, a warning evident in his voice and it only made Y/N more angry. She hated when he kept secrets from her and it was clear this was something Geralt didn't want her knowing about.

"I guess she'll tell you herself Y/N when we meet her" Jaskier said, looking at Y/N with a look of sympathy. He knew Y/N wouldn't like hearing about it and it would only anger her that it was being hidden from her.

They rode closer to the house she was apparently hiding in and Y/N was the first one to hop down from her horse and walk straight in the building.

"Y/N!" Geralt screamed after her and both him and Jaskier ran after her. Angry would be an understatement. She would only have murder on her mind. She wanted to know who she was and why Geralt already knew her.

"YENNEFER!" they both heard Y/N scream and Geralt looked at Jaskier with fear in his eyes. He should have just told her.

They both ran into a room to see Y/N face to face with Yennefer. Luckily for Y/N, Yennefer wouldn't know who she is or what she is but unfortunately for Yennefer, Y/N was practically a ticking time bomb currently and she is highly unpredictable.

"Ah. Geralt of Rivia. It has been a long time since I last saw you" Yennefer said, as she stood up and slowly approached him. She was stopped by Y/Ns sword sticking in front of her, blocking her from moving.

"Someone explain now" Y/N demanded, slowly becoming more angry as the seconds passed.

"Me and Geralt have history dear. We spent countless nights and days in beds anywhere and everywhere. He even accompanied me to kill a dragon once" Yennefer said, looking Y/N in the eye.

Y/N turned and looked at Geralt, causing chills to go up his back. Her eyes were black. The once bright green eyes he loved had now turned black in anger. There wasn't a lot that scared Geralt. But right now, Y/N was the most scariest thing. He didn't know what she would do.

"Y/N. I care about you. Lets think about this logically. Don't do anything rash. I'm begging you" Jaskier spoke, stepping closer to them both with his hands extended out.

"DID. YOU. KNOW" Y/N spat with pure venom. Jaskier also feared her at this point but he knew how dangerous Yennefer could be. He didn't want her hurt. He looked at Geralt and back at Y/N and her eyes only grew darker.

"Unbelievable" Y/N spoke. Yennefer looked towards Jaskier and Geralt and noticed how scared they both seemed.

"Why are both you men cowering? She's harmless. Couldn't hurt a fly" Yennefer said and Geralt groaned. He knew what she was doing. She was pressing dangerous buttons. And she was going to succeed with how angry Y/N currently was.

Y/N drew her sword and swung it at Yennefer, hitting her arm and making her bleed. She kicked Yennefer in the chest and sent her flying to the floor. For someone with magic, Yennefer didn't seem to be doing much and it made Geralt grow with concern. Y/N walked over to Yennefer on the ground and stabbed her sword into Yennefers leg.

"You talk to much for a mage. You also seem pretty useless" Y/N said as she drew her sword from her leg and stabbed it into the other leg, causing Yennefer to scream out. Yennefer looked at Geralt and Jaskier and noticed neither of them had moved.

"Why aren't you boys helping me?" She screamed out as Y/N drew her sword from Yennefers leg.

"I said you talk to much" Y/N said as she grinded her foot against Yennefers leg.

"Geralt is with her. He won't harm her and neither will I" Jaskier said and Yen rolled her eyes.

"Of course. Useless males. I'll deal with her myself" Yen said as she groaned in pain. She looked at Y/N with her purple eyes and began to cast a spell. Nothing happened. She tried again and nothing happened. Y/N laughed.

"Told you that you're useless. Can't even cast a simple spell. You were casting a spell to send me flying. Were you never taught to not rely solely on your magic?" Y/N said, pushing her sword into Yens stomach.

"You're a mage too?" Yen said, fear in her eyes. She hadn't encountered anyone that could cast magic like her, let alone magic that overpowered hers. She felt her stomach begin to twist and knew Y/N was casting some form of spell.

Y/N pulled her sword from Yens stomach and walked towards Geralt and Jaskier.

"You guys deal with her. I am out of here" Y/N said as she walked out. Jaskier ran after her as Geralt ran over to Yennefer.

"Did he really run to her instead of following me?" Y/N screamed as she approached her horse and was stopped by Jaskier.

"Please tell me he didn't Jaskier please" Y/N said, tears brimming in her eyes. He pulled her close as she cried. He knew how upset she'd be after getting so angry, let alone hurting another mage.

"Lets go into town. Get you a room and leave him here" Jaskier said, looking to see if Geralt had followed him but he could see him comforting Yennefer through the window and he knew Y/N could see them too.

"Lets go to the next town over. I don't want to see him right now" Y/N said and Jaskier nodded. They climbed on their horses and rode to the next town over. Jaskier knew she was extremely hurt from Geralt not following her. Especially after she'd found out that both Geralt and Yen had history. It hurt even more.