g ; shifter

••[ REQUESTED by incredibletosay ]••- Geralt is sent to kill a werewolf/shapeshifter and Geralt ends up taking them on and becomes a father figure almost -••"This better be worth it Geralt

••
[ REQUESTED by incredibletosay ]
••
- Geralt is sent to kill a werewolf/shapeshifter and Geralt ends up taking them on and becomes a father figure almost -
••
"This better be worth it Geralt. Last time you hunted one you nearly died and I had to drag you to the nearest healer" Jaskier said as rode towards an abandoned fort.

It had been abandoned for years and apparently was overrun with werewolves and Geralt had been hired to empty it out. They didn't know how many were there or if they were actually werewolves but they offered Geralt a lot of gold; so much gold he couldn't turn it down.

"I'll be fine Jaskier. It's a couple of werewolves. Just wait outside and keep watch in case we get ambushed" Geralt said as they rode up to the fort and he climbed off Roach. Jaskier looked around with uncertainty, not wanting to be left alone out here. But it was better than being around all the werewolves.

Geralt approached the fort and slowly pushed the door open. He slipped inside and looked around, looking for any sign of the werewolves. This place had been abandoned for a long time and Geralt couldn't see any sign of werewolves at all. Was this a setup?

He grumbled to himself as he walked towards the centre of the fort and saw something laying on the floor. He drew his sword and slowly crept forward. As he got closer he saw it move and he paused.

It was too small to be an ordinary werewolf. And it was here on its own. Was this a child? He'd never seen a child werewolf, he didn't even know it was possible.

It began to shift and suddenly became rigid. It turned and looked at Geralt with pure fear in its eyes. This was definitely a child. And a young one at that. Geralt put his sword away and held out his hands towards the child.

"I'm not going to hurt you. You're safe" Geralt said as he slowly began to creep forwards towards the child. The child looked at him and then looked around, noticing Geralt was the only one here. Geralt sat down next to the child and looked at it.

Most werewolves are able to change between human and their werewolf form. Some can only change on full moons. Some are born as a pure wolf and some are born human and can't ever change.

He laid down next to the child and indicated for them to fall asleep with him. He couldn't do anything till the moon had gone so he figured the best thing they could do was sleep. Geralt knew the child had been here alone for some time. Geralt drifted off, forgetting about Jaskier waiting outside for him.

Geralt awoke to being shaken lightly and quickly sat up. He looked around and saw a small girl looking at him with wide eyes.