g ; first born

If this is a bit short I apologise. I've been really unwell for the last week and I wanted to update even though I'm sick so this is written from my bed so please remember that if it's god awful 😂😂
••

 I've been really unwell for the last week and I wanted to update even though I'm sick so this is written from my bed so please remember that if it's god awful 😂😂••

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

••
[ REQUESTED ]
••
- The reader is Geralts wife and gives him a son -
••
You sat inside the healer's room, awaiting your results. You had been feeling unwell recently and before Geralt came home and became incredibly worried for no reason, you had decided to go to the healer and see what was going on.

"Good news and bad news Alanna," the healer said as he entered the room. He was smiling which made you believe that everything was going to be okay.

"Looks like Geralt might be sticking around a bit more now" which made your heart drop. You didn't want to keep him from his beasts and bad-men, were you really that sick? You should have come sooner.

"You are pregnant. You are 3 months along" he said and you stared at him. Pregnant. Impossible. It had been 4 months since you last saw Geralt.

"But I last saw Geralt 4 months ago"

"Sometimes the body needs extra time. You could be 4 months along or you could be 3 months along. You are around that mark. It is hard to pinpoint even with you telling us when you last bled" the healer said and you nodded. That made more sense. There was no way that you had or would ever cheat on Geralt. Never in a million years.

"So I am pregnant?" you asked and he nodded. He gave you some advice and sent you on your way back home. The whole way home you couldn't get it off your mind. A baby? You were more than capable of raising a baby, but you knew Geralt wouldn't want to leave your side once he found out and he wouldn't go monster hunting as you jokingly called it and you didn't want to pull him from something you love.

You were suddenly grabbed by both arms and pulled on top of a horse and held against a chest. You went to screamed before a hand clamped on your mouth and a voice spoke softly in your ear.

"It's just me," Geralt said as he removed the hand from your mouth. You turned and smacked him on the chest and he chuckled at you.

"You can't do that to me Geralt! I'm serious!" you said, starting to tear up. He looked at you and suddenly felt incredibly bad. He saw you and couldn't resist. He wouldn't have grabbed you if he knew it would have spooked you like this. He felt awful.

"I am so sorry my darling. I meant it as a joke, please forgive me" Geralt said as he rode you both home. You leant your head against his chest and he kissed your forehead. You were slightly embarrassed that you had started crying. You thought you might get kidnapped before you could tell Geralt about the baby and that you might lose it.

THE WITCHER IMAGINESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें