g ; confessions

[ REQUESTED BY Miss_Mysterious_11 ]••- You're a mage and have been close friends with Geralt since you saved his life

••
- You're a mage and have been close friends with Geralt since you saved his life. You both have feelings for each other but won't tell the other and it leads to a huge fight. Geralt goes looking for her and ends up fighting men who wanted to take your powers. You both apologise to each other and confess to each other -
••
"Remember that time I saved your life?" You said as you and Geralt sat on the cliff edge together.

"You never let me forget it Y/N," Geralt said chuckling. Y/N reminded him of it quite a lot and it never annoyed Geralt as it was rather a fond memory.

He was quite young still and was finally allowed out after months of being at Kaer Morhen. They didn't usually let the monster slayers in training out but you had gone knocking every day asking to see Geralt and they got fed up of you knocking constantly so they agreed that once a week Geralt would be allowed out to see her in exchange for her to stop knocking every day.

Some people had heard in the nearby villages that there was a young witcher to be in training and people wanted him dead before he could kill the other witchers in training. Geralt and you were walking in your village which was near Kaer Morhen and Geralt had been warned that people would be interested in him and not in a good way. Your father had been walking closely behind as he wanted to make sure you and Geralt were both okay and safe. He was looking at the bread stall when he heard you scream and ran to you. You were standing there, floating off the ground, your eyes wide open with your hand pointed out towards the men. They were also floating highly off the ground, grasping their necks for air. Your father had no idea what to do. He knew not to touch you because he didn't know what spell you were casting. He didn't even know you had picked up your mothers gift and were a mage too. You had never shown any sign of being able to do magic and yet here you were, levitating 5 grown men off the ground.

"Y/N STOP!" Geralt screamed and you dropped the men. You looked around scared. You didn't know what to do or what you had just done. You looked at Geralt and he looked back at you, horrified.

"You scared the crap out of me when you made those men levitate off the ground. It is when I first realised how powerful you could be" Geralt said, pushing you gently.

"If you push me too hard, you'll push me off this cliff Mr"

"Well even if you did fall, you would use your magic to save you like you have every other time. You always use your magic, god forbid you to be unable to use it" Geralt said and you looked at him.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I mean you never do anything unless it involves magic. You use your magic for absolutely everything you do so I was saying that if you weren't able to use your magic, you'd be screwed" Geralt said trying to make a joke but you weren't in the mood anymore.