g ; secret wife

••[ REQUESTED by AbbeyNeal5 ]••- your Geralts wife and constantly goes to the same inn every time he wants to drink and it pisses Jaskier off when he sees Geralt sneaks off out the bar with the reader and leaves him behind -••"How about you go get...

••
[ REQUESTED by AbbeyNeal5 ]
••
- your Geralts wife and constantly goes to the same inn every time he wants to drink and it pisses Jaskier off when he sees Geralt sneaks off out the bar with the reader and leaves him behind -
••
"How about you go get us another drink Jaskier?" Geralt asked and Jaskier nodded. He needed to stand up and stretch his legs.

As Jaskier approached the bar, he turned and saw Geralt disappearing out of the door at the back of the inn. Geralt always insisted on coming to this inn and it always baffled Jaskier why Geralt only came to this inn out of all the others in the city. This would also make this the sixth time this week that Geralt had disappeared, leaving Jaskier in the inn alone. It was always around the same time that Geralt would disappear.

A small ginger barmaid would pass the table, Geralt would follow her with his eyes, send Jaskier to get more drinks and then would disappear when Jaskier wasn't looking.

Jaskier slowly followed Geralt out of the inn to see him sneaking out, right behind the small ginger barmaid. He followed them out to see Geralt and the barmaid kissing against the wall.

"Unbelievable" Jaskier said, shaking his head. He couldn't believe that Geralt was leaving him for some girl. Geralt was never the type to go for girls. He liked to keep to himself and he never showed any interest in any female at all. Never even looked at them. Let alone wanted to be in a relationship with one.

"Please tell me you did not leave me alone in the bar for the last couple of days because of a barmaid?" Jaskier called out as he walked through the door and approached them both.

Geralt and the girl jumped apart and she instantly buried her head in Geralts chest. Geralt shot a glare in Jaskiers direction and sighed. Jaskier just came and interrupted them and probably scared Y/N.

"Jaskier. What are you doing here?"

"Geralt. Why are you leaving me alone in the bar for some girl?" Jaskier was upset that this is why someone he classified as a friend was leaving him alone for.

"This isn't just some girl Jaskier. She's my wife and her name is Y/N. We have been married for about 5 years"

"And that's why you only want to come to this bar"

"She works here to keep her safe. People don't know she's my wife and people don't know I'm her husband. We do this to keep her safe from people that would put her in danger"

"That doesn't mean you get to leave me alone in a bar Geralt every single night" Jaskier said, throwing his hands up in the air.

"This is the only time I get to see her! I only get to see her at night because it's safer for us both! I can't just take her out of here. People will see that I'm attached to her and they could use her to get to me and I don't want to jeopardise her safety for my own personal needs" Geralt said, running his hands through his hair. He was stressed that now Jaskier knew that now everyone else would find out about him and Y/N. And he didn't want to take the risk of people finding out.

"Please Jaskier. I'm begging you. Keep this between us, what me and Y/N have is special. I don't want to lose her. I can't." Geralt begged, he looked down at Y/N and caressed her cheek and planted a kiss on her forehead.

Jaskier could tell how much Geralt loved Y/N. The pure look of adoration on his face was evident enough. The way he treated her, his actions towards her. He was absolutely smitten by this woman.

"Fine! I won't say anything but please stop leaving me behind in bars! Just tell me you're off to see Y/N and then I know that I don't have to sit there waiting for you to return" Jaskier said and Geralt nodded.

"Okay. I can do that" they both nodded and stood there for a couple minutes.

"You coming back to the inn for that drink?"

"Yeah sure. Give me a minute and I'll be right there" Jaskier nodded and walked back in, brought another round and sat down and waited.

But Geralt was so preoccupied by his desire to see and spend time with Y/N that he got more than distracted and never did meet Jaskier in the bar for that drink.