g ; dragons treasure

Please don't steal my work. This is a serious matter to me. If you suspect someone is stealing my work then please message me telling me so I can sort it out.

I spend a long time writing what I publish. I'm a one-man-band. It's only me. Everything I write is either requested or my ideas...

Don't steal my work. Take inspiration and credit me but don't steal. It's not okay.

I may not make money from my work but that doesn't make it okay. It's still mine.
••

••He stood there with the paper in his hands, reading the poster with a scowl upon his face

••
He stood there with the paper in his hands, reading the poster with a scowl upon his face.

"A dragon? Really?" Geralt thought to himself as he approached Roach and climbed up.

The reward for killing the dragon was high. Nobody dared to kill dragons.

Most believed they were simply tales to scare young children into going to bed. Other believed they were gods themselves, come down to punish the people for their sins. Some believed that they were shapeshifters, people that roamed the streets and then turned into dragons at their own will. Most believed them to not exist altogether, as only a few had ever seen a dragon.

Deep in the woods, hidden in a small cave was where the dragon was rumoured to be living.

Geralt climbed down from Roach and attached him to a tree and began walking into the woods. He had no idea the size, the colour, the gender of the dragon let alone if it was one dragon. Most people expect it to be just one dragon because they only ever see dragons by themselves but as you go looking for them, there tends to be more than one.

Geralt began to grow more annoyed as the hours went along. He felt like he'd walked past the same trees multiple times. They said the cave was deep in the woods but how big were these woods? He'd hoped to have found the cave by now, slayed the dragon and be doing back into the town for his reward. But alas, no. No dragon, no cave and no money.

Geralt sat down and began to light a small fire. There was no point struggling around in the woods trying to find the dragon. He needed to look for prints if there were any and he'd began to grow impatient as he walked around.

He didn't know how long he'd been asleep, he didn't even know that he had fallen asleep. He was slumped against the tree as he opened his eyes. The low rumbling of the ground had awoken him and he hoped it was the dragon. For once, Geralt wanted this over and done with. The amount of gold almost didn't seem worth it. The sun had just begun to light up the sky and Geralt could see a bit more clearly.

There were light tracks in the ground, of feet. Not dragon feet, but human feet. Was someone else also looking for the dragon? Did Geralt have to fight someone else for the dragon and then fight the dragon too?