j ; star crossed lovers II

[ PLEASE GO READ THE FIRST PART BEFORE READING THIS OTHERWISE IT WON'T MAKE ANY SENSE. THANK YOU TO NadeeJayawardenee FOR ASKING FOR A CONTINUATION ]
••
Also, I kinda wish either Jaskier or anyone would look at me like this gif....sad times
••

••RECAP OF THE ENDING OF J • STAR CROSSED LOVERS••They had finally found each other after 10 years of searching

••
RECAP OF THE ENDING OF J • STAR CROSSED LOVERS
••
They had finally found each other after 10 years of searching. They chatted under the stars with linked eyes. They always said that those who were linked to their soulmate with their eyes with the chosen ones by God himself. Highly lucky and destined forever. That their souls were entwined with one another for all of time and eternity. Never to untwine and forever joined.

Star crossed lovers underneath the stars.
••
"I told you I was right!" Drine said as you walked into his store the next day. Tired was an understatement. You and Jaskier had spent the entire night walking around the village talking to each other.

"You were. But I'm pretty sure he's planning on leaving soon" you said and Drine groaned.

"You are kidding me. You're going with him right?" he asked and you just looked at him sheepishly.

"Y/N I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T GO WITH HIM I WILL LOSE MY MIND!" Drine screamed at you and you laughed.

"My grandmother tho-"

"I will care for your grandmother myself if I have to. She has your family as well. Stop making excuses to not go!" Drine said, cutting you off mid-sentence.

"I'm nervous. What if he realises he doesn't like me if I go with him?" you asked and Drine laughed.

"That's not going to happen. You are soulmates. Your souls are entwined for all of eternity. Me and you both know what your form of soulmate symbol thingy means. He isn't going to realise he doesn't like you. If anything he is going to realise just how much he loves you. Go with him please for the love of God" Drine said as he gently shook you.

"Stop shaking me! I am just worried you know" you said as Drine stopped shaking you. He looked at you and pulled you in for a hug.

"I hope you aren't planning on stealing my soulmate" you heard Jaskier say. You pulled away to see him leaning against the door frame looking at you both with a smile on his face.

"Oh, she's all yours! You better take good care of her" Drine said as he gently pushed you towards Jaskier. You turned around and glared at him.

"Can I steal you for a second?" Jaskier asked and you nodded, turning back to him.

"Of course you can, I'll see you later Drine," you said as you both left, waving at Drine. He stood there and smiled, watching you and Jaskier walk away together.