g ; thief

••[ REQUESTED by incredibletosay ]••- A kid steals stuff from Geralt and he has to track down the kid and his stuff -••Geralt growled as he pushed his door open

••
[ REQUESTED by incredibletosay ]
••
- A kid steals stuff from Geralt and he has to track down the kid and his stuff -
••
Geralt growled as he pushed his door open. The door had been broken and Geralt was annoyed. Most people wouldn't even dare to talk to Geralt, let alone break into his room. Was it Yennefer? He had told her to leave him alone and this was her response?

He pushed the door open more and walked in. The room was a state. The bedding was everywhere, curtains ripped and all of his belongings gone. Someone had broken into his room to steal all his belongings. Geralt looked around to see if he could find any of his stuff and couldn't find anything. As he was about to leave the room, the bathroom door swung open and a small boy ran out and looked at Geralt with wide eyes.

"HEY!" Geralt shouted, pointing at the child. The child sprinted to the window and jumped out, landing in a puddle below the window. Geralt watched as the child ran into one of the alleyways beside the inn.

He ran down the stairs and down the same alleyway. He could see the child rummaging through Geralts bag and looking at what he had taken. Geralt slowly approached the child and just as he went to grab him, the kid took off sprinting.

"Fuck," Geralt said as he sprinted down, trying to find the child. He saw the child climb up the wall and began running across the rooftops. Geralt ran alongside, keeping his eyes on the child as he ran. The child dived across the rooves and disappeared out of Geralts sight. He growled in annoyance and looked around. The child was completely gone.

Geralt walked back to the inn and approached the inns' keeper.

"There was a small child in my room. About 7, brunette. His clothes were falling apart and he had a large scar on his leg. He just stole all my belongings so I want to know where I can find him before he starts selling my stuff" Geralt said and the inns' keeper looked around scared.

"Whoever you currently are scared of, they are nothing compared to me. Tell me now" Geralt said, slamming his hands on the counter. The man jumped and looked at Geralt.

"He works for the gang in town. He steals from peoples rooms because he is small and can get away with it. They hide inside the church at the back. The whole town is scared of them" the man said and Geralt rolled his eyes. Classic bullying tactics.

He began to walk across town to the local church. There were a couple of men outside trying to look casual. Geralt began to walk to the church doors and the men suddenly came closer.

"You're in the wrong part of town here Witcher," one said and Geralt kicked him in the stomach. He drew his sword and began to take out the men, one by one. After taking them all out, Geralt walked to the doors and pushed them open. They swang open and made a loud noise when they hit the wall. There was a man sitting under the cross with more men around the church.

"You lost old man?"

"Old man? Who the fuck do you think you are?" Geralt said as he approached the man under the cross with his sword drawn. The men around the church began to get uneasy with how close Geralt was getting but nobody seemed to be getting any closer to him.

"You don't scare me. I'm the alpha here"

"Alpha? Is that why you have children doing your dirty work? That's not what alphas do. Now I suggest you give me back my stuff before I do scare you" Geralt said as we got closer, anger in his eyes.

The alpha growled and stood up as Geralt got closer. The alpha swung his sword at Geralt and he blocked it. None of his goons attempted to come even closer to them as they battled it out.

Geralt kicked the alpha in the stomach and he went flying, hitting the cross with his back. The cross began to rock and fell down on the alpha, killing the alpha. Geralt turned around and looked at the men around the church.

"GET ME THE KID THAT STOLE MY STUFF" Geralt roared and they all scrambled around to find the kid.

One of them dragged the kid in with Geralts bag and the kid sat on the floor and looked at Geralt.

"Give me my stuff. All of it" Geralt said and the kid passed Geralt his bag. Geralt checked to make sure that all his stuff was there and then made his way back to the inn.

He passed the inns' keeper and locked the door behind him when he went into his new room because his last room was destroyed. He crawled into bed and looked at the ceiling. He couldn't believe that someone out there was calling himself an alpha and was having little kids rob from people staying in and around the town. Why was everyone so scared of this guy? He was weak and flimsy.

He rolled over and began to fall asleep, planning to go to the healer the next day and get sorted out.