Two (Y/n)'s

The alarms wake Loki. 

"What's going on? What happened? How am I here?" Loki questions.

"Loki, this is not the time. We will talk after we handle whatever's happening," you answer.

Loki nods. You get out of bed and create pull out your dagger from Loki. Loki follows your lead, summoning a dagger and his armor.   

"Love, would you like me to get your armor?" Loki asks.

"Yes, please," you respond.

Loki grabs your hand and uses magic to change your pajamas into your suit. 

"Thank you," you say with a small smile. 

"J.A.R.V.I.S, what's going on?" Loki asks.

No answer.

"J.A.R.V.I.S?" you try.

Still no answer. 

"I guess we'll just have to find out," you groan. 

Loki nods and tries to open the door. Nothing happens. Loki pulls harder. Still nothing. 

"Step to the side a little," you command.

Loki does as he's bid. Once Loki's out of the way, you freeze the door and kick it down. You motion for Loki to go. 

"Good job, darling. Wait... did we..." Loki trails off.

"No, no," you answer quickly. 

Loki nods his head and walks out the door or what used to be the door. You follow him. A bomb drops right next to you. You create an ice shield to protect you and Loki. It explodes along with your room. 

"No!" you shout as you watch your room burst into flames.

"What?" Loki asks.

"I'm in there Loki," you answer. 

Loki runs into the fire. He fights his way through the flames and finds you laying in your bed. Loki picks you up and carries you out of the flames. You pat Loki on the shoulder. 

"Good job," you say.

"How are you here?" Loki questions.

"Don't ask me," you say with an eye roll.

Loki stares at your unconscious body, choosing to ignore the other (Y/n). Loki pulls you to him.

"Please wake up," Loki begs.

Your pulse stops and you're gone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

This is all I will be able to write this weekend because I got dragged out to a ranch... Thank you for reading! I promise it's not the end. Love y'all.