The Party

Six months later.

Natasha has been training you in combat and Loki has been training you to use your powers. You and Nat have become super close but not quite as close as you and Loki. You're technically an Avenger now although the public doesn't know it yet. One morning someone knocks on your door.

"Who is it?" you call.

"It's Tony. I'm having a party tonight you are required to go."

"Alright, fine," you answer with a slight whine.

"You have to dress nice!" Tony chides.

"Ugh fine," you call hotly.

"It's at 5 o'clock, don't be late," Tony insists.

"Where is it?" you inquire.

"Downstairs," Stark responds.

"Ok, I'll be there," you say, dread lacing your tone.

Tony, walks away. You go eat and then train with Nat then Loki. You go to your room and get ready for this stupid party. You're ready by 4:30. You walk over to your couch to read. On the way, you stop and look into the full-length mirror.

(That is your dress and eye makeup

(That is your dress and eye makeup. Imagine the dress with a short black cape. I would recommend you stick with the dress because it's mentioned later but the eye makeup is completely up to you. :))

'I wonder if Loki will like it. I mean it's his colors. I can't believe I let myself fall for him. But he's so kind and we can spend hours talking.'

Someone knocks on your door pulling you away from your thoughts.

"Who the frick are you!" you call, annoyed someone interrupted your thoughts.

"It's Loki, Tony wants you downstairs, now."

"But he said 5:00," you complain.

"Well, he wants you now," Loki retorts.

"Alright alright, I'm coming," you say, opening the door.

 Loki's jaw drops and he doesn't take his eyes off you.