Aftermath

A few weeks later. 

You had kind of isolated yourself. The only person who was allowed to see you was Nat. You had taken a pregnancy test just in case but you couldn't wait for the results and fled to your room. Someone knocked on your door.

"Who is it?" you ask while forming an ice dagger just in case.

"It's Nat. Can I come in?"

"Yeah," You dissolve the ice dagger.

Nat walks in.

"I have some news... The Avengers thought I'd be the best person to tell you..."

"Good news or bad news," you ask nervously.

"Um, I guess bad but something good could come from it." 

"Just tell me," you say meekly.

"You're pregnant!" Nat announces excitedly.

"I am?" you ask shocked.

"Yes."

"Does Loki know?" you ask softly.

"No, no one's told him."

"Alright, where is he?"

"He was with that child but I think he got himself banned from going in there," Nat says cautiously.

"How?" you ask, a little confused.

"I don't think anyone liked the state he left that child in."

"I should have assumed... Is he in trouble?"

"Not any real trouble. They just don't want Loki to kill him before they get answers. After they get answers they'll leave him to Loki."

"Oh ok," you say softly.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah... I'm gonna go talk to Loki about this," you say rubbing your stomach.

"Ok. Just know he isn't expecting you to even talk to him, no one is. Don't feel like you have to rush being ok."

"Ok," you smile, "Thanks, Nat."

"Anytime," she says with a small smile.

Nat leaves. You get dressed and set out to find Loki. You knock on his door.

"Go away," Loki says grumpily.

"Is this a bad time? I really need to talk to you," you say meekly.

"No, I'm sorry I didn't think you'd want to see me, or any man for that matter for a while."

"It's alright, Loki."

Loki walks out of his room. 

"Where would you like to talk, darling?"

"The common room if you don't mind," you admit quietly.

"Of course it is."

You walk to the living room. You down at one end of a couch. Loki sits on the other end of the long couch.

"So I wanted to start by saying that I understand if you don't want to be together anymore. I always want you to know that it's always an option. I don't want you to feel trapped with someone who won't even touch you," you say looking at the floor, tears threatening to fall.

"I'll wait as long as it takes to get to hold you in my arms again and if that never happens then I'll enjoy our conversations and just getting to see you,' Loki says sweetly.

"Well, I don't know if you'll still feel that way when I tell you-" You cut yourself off, fighting back tears. Remembering that night...

"Shh, it's ok whatever it is we'll get through it together," Loki says overly patient.

"Loki I'm pregnant," You say in a voice that might not even have been a whisper.

"You are?" Loki asks.

You nod your head meekly.

"You really think I'm going to leave you because some psychopath got you pregnant!" Loki practically growls.

You start shaking and the couch begins to freeze.

"I-I'm sorry," you say terrified.

"No no no I'm so sorry, I'm not mad at you, I'm so sorry."

"You sounded mad," you say shyly.

"I'm definitely mad but not at you. Only at the child who did this."   

"I heard you got banned from going to his cell," you say with a little chuckle.

"Yeah... He deserved what I did to him!" Loki says, starting to get mad again.

You start shaking again.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," Loki quickly apologizes.

"It's ok..."

You move closer to Loki. 

"I'm sorry. I'm really trying. Please know I'm not scared of you but kinda men in general... I'm really sorry..."

"Stop. Don't. You have nothing to be sorry for. I understand. You don't have to rush anything. I have missed you dearly but if you need more time then you definitely need to take it."

"I think I need you to help me. Help me trust men again, please."

"Of course. I'll help you in any way I can," Loki says kindly.

"Thank you..."

"I would do anything for you. I love you," Loki says with a smile.

You move so you're sitting next to Loki.

"I love you too... Thank you so much for understanding."

"You're welcome, love."

You grab Loki's hand.

"Slowly love, don't take it too fast."

"Don't worry," you say softly.

"Ok..."

"I'm going to bed now. Goodnight Loki."

"Goodnight, darling."

You go to bed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Thank y'all so much for reading. A special thanks to Lokis-queen26 for voting on this chapter. And thank all y'all for 188 reads. That about 188 more than I thought I was ever going to get. Thank y'all. Love y'all.