Lunch With Liam

A/N:

That song is a song that I can't seem to escape. I don't really like it to be honest but I have a dance routine to it so... I thought I'd bless y'all with it. It has nothing to do with this chapter. I hope y'all enjoy it! Love y'all!

Trigger warning: violent Loki

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Loki arrived at the restaurant a few minutes before 12:00.

"Loki, before we go in there I need you to know that I love you and only you. We're also only here because he's Nat's friend," you inform Loki, before opening your car door.

Loki sighs.

"I love you too," Loki replies, opening his door.

Loki slips his hand into yours and intertwines your fingers. You smile up at Loki and walk inside. You find Liam already seated at a booth. He waves you over and you drag Loki to the table.

"Hello, Liam," you greet with a smile.

Liam smiles back.

"Hello," Liam responds.

You nudge Loki.

"Hello, Liam," Loki says through gritted teeth.

"Sit, sit," Liam urges.

You sit across from Liam, Loki sits next to you and wraps his arm around your shoulders. The waiter comes and takes your order.

"So Loki, what do you do for a living?" Liam questions once the waiter leaves.

"I work with the Avengers," Loki answers, "What do you do?" Loki asks in return.

"I work at a department store," Liam lies easily.

"I'm the god of mischief, did you really think you'd get away with that?" Loki growls.

"Loki, be nice please," you whisper to Loki.

Loki rolls his eyes but pulls you closer to him.

"Alright," Loki whispers back.

You smile softly.

"Loki, you know where Liam works, Natasha told you. Sorry, Liam," you apologize, quickly.

"Don't worry about it," Liam responds, "How did you two meet?" Liam questions.

"Um, the Avengers," you answer.

Liam nods.

"I'm gonna assume he was the one across the hall screaming and that you realized you made a mistake and went back to him after I left," Liam says.

"Yes," you answer, softly.

Liam nods.

"So Liam, are you seeing anyone?" you ask.

"Well, had a date a few days ago but I don't think she wants to see me again," Liam answers.

"I'm sorry," you respond.

"It's fine," Liam chuckles.

Loki stands up. You look up at him with questioning eyes.

"I must use the restroom, my love," Loki informs you quietly.

You nod your head and Loki kisses your cheek.

/If you even lay a hand on her while I'm gone, I will skin you alive,/ Loki threatens Liam telepathically.

Liam nods and Loki walks off.

"He seems controlling and manipulative," Liam concludes.

Liam stands up and sits next to you.

"H-he's not at all. He might have done some regrettable things in the past but he isn't the guy he used to be," you retort.

"Hm, what if he hasn't changed?" Liam interrogates, getting closer to you.

"He has," you insist, trying to get away from Liam.

Liam just moves closer and places a hand on your thigh.

"Let's ditch that sorry boyfriend of yours and head to my place," Liam all but suggests.

You're about to give Liam some really bad frostbite when Loki pulls him off of you.

"What did I tell you would happen if you touched my girlfriend," Loki snarls.

Liam tries to leave but Loki follows him out. Before Liam can get to his car Loki teleports them to a dark alleyway, leaving an illusion that looked like Liam got in his car and drove off. Loki throws Liam against a wall.

"I warned you," Loki growls.

"You don't deserve someone like her!" Liam snaps.

"Neither do you!" Loki retorts.

Loki draws a dagger and drags it across Liam's cheek breaking the skin, drawing blood.

"Please don't kill me," Liam begs, "I'll do anything."

Loki laughs darkly.

"It's too late for that," Loki answers.

Loki punches Liam in the face sending him to the ground and causing blood to fill Liam's mouth. Loki kicks Liam in the ribs and something makes a snapping noise. Loki smiles and kicks the same spot again causing another snapping noise. Liam screams out in pain. Loki kicks Liam in the face. Loki continues beating Liam up until he's black and blue. Loki grabs Liam by the neck and drags him up the wall. Loki stabs Liam in the gut and drops him.

"Please help me," Liam gargles on his own blood.

"You did this to yourself," Loki growls.

Liam spits out blood and more comes in its place. Liam tries to crawl away but only makes it about an inch further. Liam drops limp. Loki chuckles at his good work.

"I've still got it," Loki mutters with a smile.

Loki cleans his clothes with magic and gets rid of any evidence he was ever there. He sets up the scene so it looks like Liam was killed my HYDRA then teleports back to you.

"Loki where did you go?" you question, when Loki gets back.

"Just to cool off don't worry, love," Loki coos.

You smile and peck Loki's lips.

"Are you ready to go home?" you ask.

"I definitely am," Loki answers.

"Thank you for coming and for saving me," you say.

"Of course, I love you (Y/n). I'd do anything for you," Loki responds.

You smile and drive back to the tower.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Soooo Loki murdered Liam... I hope you liked that... I think he needed to go... That wasn't the way I was originally planning on writing him out but I think it works. Is it bad I kinda enjoyed writing that? Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. Thank you so much for reading. Love y'all!