At the Hands of HYDRA

Loki had been at the hands of HYDRA for three days now. You and the Avengers were no closer to finding him than you were when he was first taken. You were in your room. Natasha knocked on your door.

"Who is it?" you ask in a distressed tone.

"It's me... The rest of the team is really worried about you. You haven't eaten in three days. I brought you food."

"You can come in but I'm not hungry."

Natasha walks in finding you in a very concerning state. You're leaning against the farthest wall from the door. You're very malnourished. You hadn't slept in days.

"(Y/n) you need to eat. We'll find Loki I promise but what would he think if he found you in this state?"

"You can't promise that!"

"You're right, but I can promise that we will do our best to find him."

You sigh.

"Has Stark found a way to find him?"

Natasha sighs.

"No... unfortunately not."

You nod. Natasha hands you a tray of food.

"I'm not hungry..."

"(Y/n) you need to eat. Please eat."

You nod your head.

"Fine."

You begin eating.

"Thank you, Nat."

"You're welcome."

Natasha walks out of your room. As soon as she's gone you stop eating.

Loki's pov

I lost track of the days. I spent all of my time in my Jötun form since the handcuffs they always kept on me blocked my magic. There were no windows so I couldn't tell whether it was day or night. Lucifer walks into my cell.

"Playtime already?" I ask with a sarcastic tone.

"Matter-of-fact, it is."

I chuckle.

"Hm, what do you have in store for me today? Some experiments? Maybe using me as your personal punching bag? Or perhaps you're going to try to get information from me?"

Lucifer chuckles.

"Why not all of them?"

'You have to be strong for her Loki. For (Y/n),' I think to myself.

I chuckle.

"Sounds fun."

Lucifer nods.

"I'm glad you think so."

Lucifer leads me to a big room. It's different from the one he usually takes me to. He leads me to the middle of the room where of course there's a chair that he chains me to.

"Hm, what should I do first?" Lucifer taunts.

I chuckle.

"I was thinking the experiments sounded quite nice," I say with a bit of a chuckle.

"Great idea."

Lucifer grabs a syringe with a blue liquid.

"We think we've recreated what your precious (Y/n)'s powers do. The chains won't block this power only yours"

I nod and prepare for the injection. Lucifer sticks the needle deep into my bicep. Once all the liquid is gone I feel a burning pain coursing through my veins. I wince a little. Lucifer chuckles.

"Try to freeze something," he commands.

I grit my teeth and try to freeze the stupid chair but nothing happens.

"I can't, it didn't work."

Lucifer nods.

"Alright, let's try this one," Lucifer says picking up another syringe.

He injects me with whatever is inside. It freezes me solid. If it wasn't for my frost giant heritage it would have killed me. The ice melted.

"Hm, that's not what it was supposed to do..."

"Obviously."

Lucifer slaps me.

"Shut up," he growls.

He grabs the last syringe and injects me with it. This time it doesn't hurt at all. Nothing happens. He groans in frustration and punches me in the face. I chuckle. He hits me over and over again. Once he's finally his knuckles are bleeding and I can barely move.

"Ok, we're done here. I'm done with you today."

He unchains me and brings me back to my cell. He throws me in and leaves.