Loki's Mistake

You wake up super late. You cuddle closer to Loki. He kisses the top of your head.

"Good morning, love."

You groan.

"Not yet," you whine.

Loki chuckles.

"We have to get out of bed sometime."

Thor bursts in.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" he exclaims.

You pull the sheet over your head. Loki chuckles.

"Thank you, Thor," you mutter from under the sheets.

"You're welcome, sister!"

Loki rolls his eyes. Thor pulls Loki from the bed and throws him over his shoulder.

"Thor! Where are you taking me?!" Loki yells.

"We must talk!"

Loki stabs Thor's back. Thor carries Loki out of his room. He carries Loki to his room.

"Do you love her?" Thor questions.

"Of course you imbecile!"

"Are you ok with the fact she can't have children?"

"Yes."

"You've always talked about how much you wanted kids... biological..."

"Thor I'm adopted there's nothing wrong with it," Loki snaps.

"Are you sure proposing was the right thing to do? Are you sure about your decision?"

"Yes, Thor. I love her. We can adopt... There's nothing wrong with that..."

Thor sighs. Loki glares at him.

"Loki... are you sure you're ok with adopting?"

"Yes.."

"Are you sure?"

"NO! OF COURSE, I DON'T WANT TO ADOPT! LOOK HOW I TURNED OUT! I DON'T WANT TO BE ODIN! But I can't tell (Y/n)..."

You open Thor's door with tears in your eyes.

"You just did," you say softly.

"(Y/n) I... I'm sorry... I-"

You cut him off.

"No, Loki I'm sorry... What was I thinking? Of course, you aren't ok with adopting... How could I be so stupid?"

"(Y/n) please."

"No... I... this is... we're done. Here," you say handing Loki your ring.

Loki takes the ring.

"FINE! GO! JUST GO! I DIDN'T LOVE YOU ANYWAY! YOU UGLY MEWLING QUIM!" Loki screams in your face.

"I'll get your stuff..."

You walk out and go to your room trying not to cry... Loki's words echoing in your mind.

'Did he mean what he said?' you asked yourself.

You gather Loki's stuff from your room. You put it all in a box and put if outside his room.

Loki

"Why would you say that?" Thor asks.

"Don't," Loki says rudely, walking out of Thor's room.

Loki walks to his own room. Once there he uses his magic to destroy everything in the room. He hears you outside setting down the box. Loki slides down the door. He hears you begin to cry.

"What have I done?" you sob to yourself out loud thinking Loki is still with Thor.

You walk back to your room. Once you're gone Loki opens the door and grabs the box. He grabs the dagger inside the box he destroys everything in the box except the promise ring. Loki tries to kill himself but Thor walks in.

"What are you doing?" Thor demands.

"Go away, Thor!"

Thor takes Loki's dagger away.

"She'll be back..."

"No, she won't! I messed the only good thing I had up... I mess everything up! Odin is right everywhere I go there is war and death!"

"No no..."

"Thor shut up and leave me alone!"

Thor walks out. Loki grabs a bottle of Asgardian Vodka and drinks the whole bottle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! I promise this is not the end :). Love y'all!