FirstLight

Everyone in the castle is getting ready for the First Light party, a party where ladies can find suiters. Everyone is excited about the part while Faridah dreading the party. Faridah was helping Cathrine with the party,

"I need those flowers over there on the table." Cathrine orders a servent.

"Do I need to attend this party?" Faridah asks while eating the snacks for the party.

"Yes, you might find some rich noble to either do business with or possibly a perfect suiter for you." Cathrine slaps Faridah's hand making Faridah drop a grape she grabbed, "Are you only going to eat the snacks instead of helping me with the party?"

"I am helping, I'm making sure the food is amazing for the party," she said grabbing the grape she dropped and pops it in her mouth.

"Leave! Leave!!!!!" Cathrine yells at her and Faridah quickly grabs a hand full of grapes and leaves. Cathrine sighs and shakes her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~later that night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party looks amazing, people dressed up with their best clothing, and Cathrine made sure Faridah was too. Cathrine sent one of her servants to give Faridah a beautiful dress to wear for the First Light party.

 Cathrine sent one of her servants to give Faridah a beautiful dress to wear for the First Light party

Faridah enters the party wearing Cathrine's gift and caught many people's attention. Faridah makes her way to Cathrine's side,

"How long do I need to be here?"

"Until the end. Now go and meet with many suiters, I promise you many of them are worthy of your time." Cathrine pushes her away from her

Faridah looks around the room and sees Lola. She decides to go up to her and see how she been holding up.

"Lady Lola you look lovely today."

"Thank you, so do you."

A waiter comes up to the girls with a plate full of snacks causing Lola to feel uncomfortable. Faridah waves the waiter away to help Lola feel better,

"I see it's not any better." Faridah gestures towards Lola's stomach.

"I find it hard to eat anything now..."

"Then why show up to an event like this, First Light is known for the food." Faridah can see Lola trying to avoid her eyes. "...You're trying to get wed so no one can find out about the child."

"Not so loud!" Lola looks around the room to see if anyone heard. "Mary found out about my pregnancy and the father... She is the one who suggested I come here and find a suiter I can wed quickly."

"Suggest or forced?" Faridah asked Lola

"She has every right, I can't be known as Francis's mistress just because of one mistake."

"You don't know that Francis wouldn't force you to be his mistress if you didn't want too. I think you should find him and tell him about your pregnancy."