Season 1 Episode 1 part 2

*Francis's sisters wedding *

Faridah was wearing an elegant red dress. she's in conversation with Mary and her ladies.

"Amice you look so grown and so pretty," Mary said,  "Sebastian is a lucky guy to have you as his wife."  

Faridah face turn in a stunned and hurt look,

"Me and Bash never got married."

".... oh i'm sorry I did not know that you guys are no longer together."

"Do not be sorry things happen for a reason; I just hope losing him means I get someone better." Faridah said with a fake smile as she takes a sip of her wine and looks away. she makes eye contact with Bash, Bash smiles at her and she smile back with a fake one. Silences falls upon the girls.

"I will talk to few more royal people before I go back to my chambers," Faridah interrupted the silences.

she started walking away and she hears them talking once again, she walks up to Francis and starts talking.

"I hate today."

"well, who is complaining now. Why, is it because you saw my sister wed and dream of being wed as well?"

"No not that reason... Mary did not know that me and Bash are no longer together."

"How do you know that?"

"She told me I looked pretty and that Bash was a lucky guy to have me as a.... Wife"

Francis laughs, Faridah slightly hurt asked,

"What? Do I not look pleasing to you at all?"

"No! You're so beautiful today almost as the bride of this wedding; even Bash said that you look beautiful today."

"Wait, Bash said I look beautiful?"

"um... no I said I wish Bash could see you right now to see how beautiful you are." Francis said with a smile, Fardiah laughs and sips more of her wine. She sees that Bash is alone, she starts walking to him but then she stopped,

"He broke the promise, he ended our engagement why should I comfort him."

She looked at her wine and then looked back at bash, but bash was not there. Amice looks around for him, but suddenly started to feeling kinda ill so she decided to head back to her chamber.

She walks out of the party, Amice was half way to her chambers until she feels a bit dizzy. She stop walking and looks around no one was around; she can hear the cheer and laughter of the party in the distance. She looked back and when she did, the room was spinning. She falls on the floor dropping the wine on the floor and all over her dress.

"What is happening to me, I need to get help" she looks around again no one there, "HELP!!!!!!!" she yelled "PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!" her eyelid got heavier and everything started to get darker, she was on the floor with her eyes closed the last thing she hears was footstep coming.

"Som...e.one....hel...p....me.."

"AMICE!!"

she heard someone but before she could figure out who's voice it was she blacked out.