Blood Bath

"It has been weeks since Mohammed came to France and he still hasn't acted nice around me."

Bash said to Francis who was sipping on tea

"I think someone is jealous."

"Me jealous no what am I jealous about anyways."

Francis takes a sip of his tea and put it down on the table in front of them,

"Whenever Amice was bored or felt alone she went to you but now she has her long time friend Mohammed she was no longer bored nor alone."

".... Ok maybe I'm a little jealous but I still don't have a good feeling about him."

"Whatever make you fall asleep at night."

"Come on tell me you don't feel his resentment."

".. I do but it only because he was raised on British soil, it is naturally for him to have resentment to the french."

"I still don't like it."

The doors open and Amice runs through and she is covered in blood.

"Amice!" Both of the boys said standing up quickly, She looks around to see if anyone was around and close the door.

"I need help."

she looks at her hands which are cover in blood and wiped them on her dress which also cover in blood.

"What happen? Who's blood is this?" Francis said

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know."

"I don't know, one minute I was outside with Mohammed next I wake up in my room cover in blood."

Bash walks up to her looks at her face and saw that she was cut on the lip

"Get washed, I'll bring a dress from your chambers." Bash said

"all right." Her voice cracks.

She walks to the bathroom and closed the door, Bash looked at Francis,

"The last person she remembers being with is Mohammed."

"I don't know. "

Bash leaves the room to Amice's room her guards are not to be found, he went in and got a black dress.

he came back to Francis room, Francis and Mary were in the room. Francis looked at Bash then the bathroom.

"Mary please can we talk about this later?"

"Francis but we should talk about it."

"Later."

"That is what you said last time."

"Mary, me and Francis have important things to talk about right now please come back in another time." Bash said walking toward the bathroom, Francis pushes Mary to the door and opens it for her,

"Later promise."

He pushes her out the door and closes it.

"Francis!" they heard Mary yell then heard her walk away.

Bash open the bathroom door and saw Amice in the bath crying, he walks the room and close the door behind him. Amice looks at him with her wet eyes and the bath water was red in blood.

"What are you doing here." her voiced shaken as she tries to hide her naked body with her hands.

"I have seen you naked before."

"Yes as children we are no longer that."

"I just came to drop your dress," he said holding out her dress, "Do you need help?"

"I'm fine."

"You are not fine, your crying and miss a lot of spots."

"I tried to clean my back and I'm not sure if I got any blood there."

Bash walks to the bath and looks at her back,

"nothing there," he said looking up and down her back, he hugs her from behind,

"Cry."

Amice begins to cry even harder, and he held on tight to her. Francis heard her cry from the bathroom, he looked at the bathroom door and walk to the window. He saw Mohammed running with bloody hands his guards who took him back inside the castle.

"Maybe Bash was right about Mohammed."

He was about to walk out the door until he heard Amice's crying stop,

"Please feel better Amice."

he walked out the door to Mohammed's room.

Bash help Amice up, dries her and help her change into her dress.

"I'll find out what happened."

Bash said walking her out of Francis room and to hers.

This time, her guard are back and the look confused as Bash walks her to her room

"My princess, what happened to you?"

"Where were you!" She yells at the guards.

"Mohammed's men said they will guard you since you and Mohammed decided to come back to your room."

"Mohammed?"

"Yes, my Princess."

Amice laugh

"Mohammed and I came back here?"
She laughs again.

"My princess it is true."

"leave."

she waved her hand in the air and they bowed and left the room.

"Mohammed did this to you!," Bash said, "I knew he was up to no good!"

"Shut up."

He looked at Amice and she had a hand covering her hand, she sitting on her couch.

"What is it Amice"

"He wouldn't... would he."

She got up and walked to her bed

"What happened to the blood?"

Bash walked next to her, the bed was nice and neat.

"He must have came back and clean up whatever happened here."

Amice jump when she heard the thunder sound from the coming storm, she walks to her dresser and open it. She took out her nightgown, she changed into it. Bash turns away while she changes.

"What are you doing?" bash asked

"I'm going to sleep."

"What about Mohammed."

"I need to sleep it off!" she yells then lays her head on the pillow, bash walk to the open space next to her on the bed and lay there.

"Thank you." She said as she closed her eyes, bash looks at her and grabbed her hand as both of them fell asleep.