England, The Home Of Mohammed

After the sweet night with Francis, Amice had to leave for her travels. Francis gave one last kiss before she left and a promise to write to her. After 5 days of travel and a boat ride, she finally arrives in England.  The first person she saw when she arrived was Mohammed she hugs him and sighs.

"Why with the sigh?"

"Look at the sky!"

They both look up at the cloudy gray sky,

"England really does have bad weather."

"But good weather for crops."

"Don't plants need sunlight to grow?"

"Yes, but they also need water a bit more."

They laugh, "Take me to your humble home." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You must be tired from your trip, I can show you to your room?" Mohammed wondered

"I am tired, if you don't mind I want to sleep a bit."

Mohammed guides her upstairs and to a spare bedroom, he has it is a bit smaller than the one she has in France. She plopped right on to the bed and was out like a light. Mohammed smiles and takes her shoes off for her. He tucked her in the bed and closed the door behind him, his smiles fade when he started to think about her reasoning to visit him. Not only she here for the queen of England she is her to talk to him about their relationship. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The royal guards seem happy to be in England since they got to meet other Algerian. Faridah was at the dining table eating breakfast by herself. Mohammed walks into the room and gives her a kiss on her forehead. She gave him a weak smile and stuff her face with food,

"You don't have to eat as much as you do." Mohammed comment

"What does that mean?"

"You eat a lot."

Two guards enter the room for a little snack,

"I eat a lot...I EAT A LOT!" Faridah yells. The guards quickly making a U-turn out of the room.  

"I do not mean to insult you."

"Insult me! *laughs* You*laughs*" her face immediately goes blank. Mohammed could feel his back sweat from fear. He tries to say something but nothing could come out of his mouth. Her eyes were as blank as her face, her eyes don't say much but it causes Mohammed to be scared. She gets up and walks towards the door then turns around facing him. 

"I eat because it makes me feel better."

She exits the room 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faridah changes her outfit to a navy blue dress. Faridah receives a letter from the King Henry VIII bastard born daughter Elizabeth I. Asking Faridah to visit her before seeing the Queen of England.