Love Birds

The sound of trumpets filled the hallways as Amice walks down the hallway and into the throne room.

Why must they play those trumpets?

She thought to herself, she spots Francis and Mary looking at her. Francis leaves Mary and runs to Amice.

"You came quickly."

"I wasn't sure if just your pleads would be enough for your father. He surely hates your mother."

They share a laugh together and he places his arm around her waist.

"Do you know where your father is?"

"I heard he went hunting pheasants beyond the south keep."

"Hunting... this requires an outfit change."

"A change?"

"Yes, I can wear the pants I received from Italy!"

He rolls his eyes at her, and she punches him on the arm. she leans closer to him and whispers

"You can join me on my way to my chambers."

One of his eyebrows raised up and he looks over his shoulder where Mary still was watching them.

"Lead the way." He states

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know when you told me that I can join you to your bed chambers I was not expecting this." Francis leans on the wall next to Amice's bed chambers door.

"What did you have in mind?" Amice innocently said

"...You know I can not say it out loud for anyone to hear." He yells whisper to the door.

She opens the door and is only inches away from his face. Her eyes open up wide and she took a few steps back. He walks closer to her, grabs her hips, and pulls it towards his body. Their chest pressed against each other and their nose brushing against each other.

"Francis." she looks into his ocean blue eyes and could feel herself melting in his hands. She wants to kiss him but didn't want to give in it to him right away. She wanted to tease him, she uses one of her legs to rub against his leg and use her hands to rub his lower back. Before they could kiss footsteps down the hall could be heard.

They quickly let go of each other,

"I'm completely dressed let's go."

They walk down the hall towards the exits but was stopped when someone called out for Francis. When they look back they see Catherine.

"Francis! Amice!" She runs into Francis' arms then gives Amice a hug.

"It's true, both of you guys are back." she kisses Francis all over his face and kisses Amice's face as well. 

"Where would I go? I was just visiting England, not planning to stay at their Court."

"Well you should, Henry is a mad man and he would care who he steps on to achieve his goals. Even if it means forcing your and your mother's hand at war to get England."

"You need not worry mother,  both Amice and I will plead with father to spare your life." When they were about to leave Cathrine grabs Francis' arm.

"There is something else that you need to do." she pulls him away from Amice and further down the hallway. They talked for a few minutes Francis looks back at Amice she gives him a quick smile and mouthed Hurry Up! Another person joined their chat,

It seems like an interesting conversation.

Francis walks towards and grabs her,

"We must hurry to the quarry." they walk out of the castle and into the stables.