Harvest Festival

"Alttaj Alhaqiqs are in France, they want to see the princess dead."

"We should have more guards on duty."

"What will that do, we need more taster and people watching the servants."

The room was full with worry gaurdman yelling at each other what to do. Faridah look terrible this morning and every morning ever since Alttaj Alhaqiq attack.

"Sorry to say this your grace but we have a bigger problem." A French gaurd said

"What is this problem." Faridah said shock.

"The woods your grace."

"What about the woods."

"The pagans. They started to become more bold."

"Why hasn't your king don't something about it."

"I don't know my grace."

~~~~~~~~~~hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't wait for the harvest festival." Kenna said

"I can't wait for the food." Lola said

"I just can't wait for the title men." Greer said

"I just want to spend my time at the harvest festival with francis." Mary smile, "what about you amice?"

They all look over at her,
"I just can't wait to spend my time with mohammed. Show him the beauty of France hopefully convincing him to stay in France."
Amice said with a huge smile from side to side.

The girls look at each other, and giggle. Amice looks confused,
"What's funny?"

"You like mohammed." Aylee said
Amice look around, mary smile even more.

"Don't worry, we are in my chamber so don't panic."

"...I like him."

"Awwwww," they all say giggling.

"Wait what about bash. You and he have been close." Kenna ask

"Bash... Well I see him as a friend..... Maybe, I don't know, to be honest. We did have a relationship once but that did not last long. He also broke my heart and that I can not easily forgive him.

"If you had to choose between bash and Mohammed who will you pick?" Aylee ask

".... Most likely..... Mohammed."

"You guys were made for each other," Keena said

"*laughs* that is Mary and Francis." Amice said

Everyone was having a good time, but not bash. He came to visit mary in her chamber to talk to her. But sadly he heard what they were talking about.

Heartbroken bash walks away to drink his pain away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

amice wore a white and gold dress for the festival

amice wore a white and gold dress for the festival. She's showing Mohammed around the castle of course with her guards. Her guards follow her everywhere now.

"Is it annoying?" Mohammed ask me

"What is?"

"The guards."

"Not really, I got use to it."

They end up walking past bash who was busy flirting with the ladies. Amice looks unhappy when she saw this. They end up making an awkward eye contact.

"Isn't that bash."

"Yes it is." She said through her teeth

Mohammed looks over at her to see her in a displease look.

"He such a flirt." he said

"yes he is, always makes you fall for him." She give a fake chuckle looking back at bash.

"Really. Well, it's best to keep on going." Mohammed put his arm around her. He looks at bash to see that he wasn't that happy about that.

"That bloody dick." Bash said

"What?" One of the girls he was with said.

"Nothing.... She never saw me as-... What am I doing." He said confusing himself and the girls he is with. He leaves them and goes to the lake near the castle.

"I need to let you go amice." He takes a jug he was hiding in his coat and drinks from it. He takes a deep breath and lays in the grass.

"I need to let you go...but I don't want too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~a hour later~~~~~~~~~~~
Amice and Francis were walking together away from the event with her guards near by.
"Amice, I don't know what to do about Olivia. I know Mary doesn't want her here, but I can't just leave Olivia all by herself."

"She been away from the French court for how long? I'm sure she will be fine on her own."

"But I feel responsible for her, her reputation is ruined because of me."

"Yes it is. But your future wife Mary doesn't trust her. How can pick Olivia over Mary?"

Francis stops walking and stares at something from the distance. When Amice tries to figure out what caught his attention. It was Mary and bash kissing each other.

Amice runs off leaving Francis behind. She keeps her head down while making her way through the party. Mohammed grabs her arm stopping her.

"Princess, what is wrong."

"Nothing."

He gives her a handkerchief from his pocket.

"Why are you give this to me?"

"Your eyes look like you're about to cry."

She looks down on the floor and walks away, but only to be stop again by Mohammed.

"Mohammed please let me go. I just want to be alone right now."
He let's go of her arm and she walks away.