Season 1 Episode 2 Part 1

Days later, Amice was feeling better she was at Prince Charles engagement party. She was wearing a white and blue dress, she was with Mary and Francis.
"You two need to look like a couple, England is now watching."
Amice said looking around. She saw the kids running around and the beautiful decoration.

"The outside air is nice to feel, but knowing England is here watching me, makes the air feel tense." Mary said looking around with a painted smile.

"Do not worry so much Mary you are fine here in french court." Francis said hugging her tighter, he looks at Amice with a face telling her to leave them alone.

"I need to get more wine and food in my stomach," Amice said looking at Francis with a smile. She walks up to the buffet table and takes some more wine. She walked over to her guard starts to talk to them,

"I miss Algeria, what do you miss?" she said

" I miss my family," one of the guards said.

"I miss my sister," another guard said.

"I miss the Algerian food and the good looking women," a guard said, the other guards looked at him one of them hit him.

"No, it is okay I miss Algerian men my age, you guys sometimes get boring to look at and french man are not so pleasing themselves with their pale skin....The french food is no match to Algerian food." she said laughing, the guards laugh as well.

"You should not be talking to your guard during a party."

Amice turns to see who said that and it was Bash,

"Well my Algerian guards are better then french royals and french noblemen." she said with a displeased look on her face,

"Well that hurts,"

"You are not a royal nor a noblemen."

"So am I better then your guards?"

"No, you're the man that hurt me by ending our engagement and refusing to tell why you did that. You are far more worst then french royals and noblemen.

Bash looks at her with pain.

"....When are you going to let that go that happened years ago."

"why are you here? You are not Charles's brother."

"I'm his half brother"

"Half, baster born your not welcome here, leave."

Amice turns from him and was about to leave him,

"I want to talk to you." bash grabs her hand, Amice looks down at their hands touching, she remembers something

********************flashback*********************************

"Hey! Give that back to me!" Young Amice said

"No way this is pay back for what you did to me!" young bash said

both kids run around the castle's stair Amice chasing bash who has her favorite white dress.

"That is going to be my dress for tonight! Sebastian hey give it ba.. aww!"

Amice missed a step on the stir and she fell down the stairs, Sebastian stops running and helps Amice get up,

"Are you okay?"

"I am okay just my hand hurts"

"let me see," bash grabbed her hand looked at it and he saw a cut. Amice started to cry.

"You have a cut... Its bleeding!" bash kiss her cut and licked the blood away. Amice stop crying and looked shocked with tears in her eyes bash just looked at her with a smile,

"I love you and I will do whatever it takes for you to be happy, I am sorry I made you cry I promise I will never make you cry again." Sebastian said he gave her back her dress, he wiped her tears away and walked her back to her room.

************************End of Flashback************************************

"Lair."

Amice said with tears in her eyes, she looks up at bash

"What?" bash said he sees the tears in her eyes and lets go of her hand,

"I am sorry did I hurt you?"

"No," She wipes her tears away,

"What do you want to talk about," she said looking at her hand and back at him.

"I think I found out who poisoned you," bash whisper to her

"Who is it?"

"It is best if we speak in a private area" bash said looking around

"I can't leave the party it would be rude.These events are great to talk with rich frenchmen about trading goods with my country."

"...Fine I will come to your room later at night, just do not eat anything until then." bash said looking back at her guards he grabs her hand and kissed it. Shocking Amice.

"This is what gentleman do in your country when they say goodbye to a pretty lady right?" bash said with a devilish smile, he turn and walk away. Amice blushing with shock written all over her face.

"See you tonight." she whisper to herself