Welcome to France my friend

Dear Faridah,

I will come and visit you in France very soon, I have some business to take care of. Let's us catch up for the lost time.

Your handsome greatest friend,
                     Mohammed

Faridah smiled at the short letter her best friend Mohammed has wrote for her. She ran out of her door and told her soldiers.

"Mohammed Daher is going over in a few hours we need to welcome him once he steps foot in french court."

"Should we ask the french to throw a party for Mohammed coming?"

"No he not into that stuff or into the french."

The handsome guard looked at the queen and gave her a nod.

"Amice?"

she looked behind her and bash was there.

"What is Bash?"

"I just came because I heard the rumors and want to make sure that you're alright."

"Rumors? What Rumors?"

"About your Queen..... your mother."

"My mother?"

Amice looks at her guards and they looked back at her with a confused look. She looks back at Bash.

"Tell me the rumors."

"The rumors are about your mother...-"

"I know just tell me."

"..." Bash looked at the ground.

"You're scaring me, Bash just tell me."

"your mother is dying."

"What?"

"they're saying that she was poisoned and it the type that takes time."

"No, mother never told me this."

"Didn't your friend Mohammed tell you this?"

"No. He has been in England for the past years."

"Well, I found out from a merchant that came from your country and he said that he heard it at a party hosted by the Daher family."

"that doesn't mean anything." Amice walk towards him grabs his hand and looks at her guards. They bowed their heads and walk away; she looks back at Bash with worry in her eyes.

"You can't go and say that the DAHER family made such a stupid rumor."

Bash looks at her with confusion,

"I did not say that."

"Well, it sounded like you did. Oh, it just a rumor they don't bother me anyways it just the.. nevermind. Mohammad is on his way to French court, we should welcome him at the gate."

"Mohammad out of the blue, years of you begging him to come over he finally came... he must have come for a reason."

Bash look at Amice while she talks about Mohammad.

I wish I could kiss you right now.

He thought as he smiles at her

"Bash?"

"Yes, what is it."

"Are you ok?"

"Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Few hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OPEN THE GATES!" a french guard yells and the gate slowly opens revealing a handsome man on a black horse, and 4 other men on horses. Amice and Bash stand with 2 of Amice guards the black horse stopped right in front of Amice and Bash. The handsome man got off the horse and bow. He grabs Amice's hand and kisses it,

"Hello, my princess."

"Hello, my old friend."

"Old... Well, princess if I'm old you are too."

"Ok, my ugly friend."

"Well in your eyes you're beautiful, but yet in mine you're quite the opposite."

"Very funny."

Amice said removing her hand from the man's hand. She looked away in anger and the man saw this he grabs her chin gently forcing her to look at him.

"Come on, I was playing around." the man smiled at her making her smile

"Oh I missed you Mohammad." she hugs him and he hugs her back. While they hug Mohammad look next to her and saw Bash. Bash gave him a smile, but Mohammad gave him a rude stare. They break away from the hug and Amice looked at Bash

"Remember Sebastian."

"Yes I do, how is it, Bash long time no see," Mohammad said reaching out his hand with a fake smile. Bash looks at him with slight anger.

"Only friends call me Bash."

"Are we not friends?" Mohammad ask looking confuse

"Bash. come on shake his hand and apologize." Amice leans in and whispers to him. Bash shakes Mohammad's hand and apologized.

"I'm sorry."

"No, it ok, We wouldn't want to get off on the wrong foot... would we."

Mohammad tighten his shake, so did Bash.

"well...let's go inside." Amice said