Explain

"Why are you cover in blood?" Francis asks Mohammed as he stands in the doorway to Mohammed's room. Mohammed who was taking off his clothes slowly turns around to face Francis. When they made eye contact Francis saw the terror in his eyes Francis walk in the room.

"Have you seen my faridah?"

"Yes she's in my bedroom, Bash is watching her, what happened?"

"I was walking with faridah when we were attacked.

"By who?"

"Alttaj Alhaqiqi"

"Altt- what?"

"Alttaj Alhaqiqi, they want Amice died. They are the one's that attacked us, it was 2 of them. They came behind us they cover Amice's mouth with a piece of clothing. And well..."

Mohammed looked down at his stomach where he was stabbed, Francis starts to panic. The bathroom door open and Mohammed guard came out. He was carrying a wet cloth and a bowl filled with water.

"Why not go the doctor?"

"We don't want to people to know about Alttaj Alhaqiq being in France." the guard said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next day~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amice woke up from a dream, she slowly opens her eyes to see the warm sunshine on her face. Then a shadow blocked the sunlight when her eyes finally saw that the shadow was a hand, she looks over to her right and saw that Sebastian was next to her.

"Good Morning," Bash said

"mmm... good morning..." Faridah said

Bash got up and put on a shirt, Faridah sat up and looked at Bash as he puts on his shoe

"Thank you, for what you did."

"There is no need to thank me Amice I'll do anything for you."

"I need to find Mohammed." Amice got up and went to her dresser and picked out a gray dress. Bash turns as she takes off her dress; he puts on one of his shoes on when he turns to see if she was done. But he ended up seeing her bare back as she was putting on her dress, he stares at it as she slowly put on her dress.

"I love you," bash whisper

"What?" she said as she final got the dress on, but needed someone to button her up.

"oh nothing."

"ok... can you help me with the dress," she said turns to him.

"Yea I 'll help you with that," he said walking behind her slowly buttoning up her dress. When he finally finish, he gave her back a little kiss.

"What was that?" She said surprise
"Um.. My-my hand." He quickly walk towards the door.

"Um.. I have to go see Francis for a moment I'll be back." He said walking out the door.

"Weird." Amice said

~~~~~~~~~~~~few hours later~~~~~~~~

Mohammed walk up to amice

"My princess I'm sorry!"

"Don't you dare come near me. What's the bloody happen yesterday."

"The Alttaj Alhaqiq attack us." He whisper to her

"What!!"

"They must have gave you some poison that made you fall asleep. They try to kidnap you my princess."

"What about the blood."

"They attack me with a knife, but luckily my guards came in the right time. Some of the blood must have got on you."

Amice heard someone coming near them. She look over to see francis with mary.

"Mary. How are you." Amice said with a fake smile.

"Good thank you. Is this your friend?"

"Yes, mohammed meet mary."

"Nice to see a beautiful lady like you mary."

"Mohammed, what about me?" Amice ask.

"My princess, you are pretty your own way."

"I'm not sure if that was an insult or compliment."

"You don't need to know." Everyone starts laughing until bash walks in the group circle.

"What are you guys laughing about?"

"Oh bash! Did you know that mohammed is a funny man." Mary said
Francis leans in close to amice and whisper "bash knows what happen so do I. Don't worry we will protect you." Amice looks at him at gives him a weak smile. She mouths him a thank you and excuse herself from the group. She walks to her chamber and sits on her bed.

She looks at the necklace she has around her neck.

"I'm scared, they're coming for me."
A tear fell from her eye.

"Mom please be safe."

She kiss the necklace, wipe her tears and takes deep breathes.
"Don't show weakness."