Pegan part 2

*this chapter has a scandalous scene so you have been warned!*

Amice leaves them to their conversation. She walks to Mohammed's room. The guards open the door for her.
"My princess." He bows, "what do I own this pleasure?"

"I like you, but I also have feeling for bash."

He sits on his couch and motions her to sit next to him. She sits next to him, she gives me a smile.

"What do you want me to say?" He asks.

"I don't know, what you feel?"

"I already told you. I love you and I want to marry you."

"But I still feel for bash."

"That doesn't change the way I feel for you."

"Would you wait for me?"

"I would wait a thousand years if that means I can have your hand in marriage."
He grabs her hands and kisses them. Causing her to blush.
"Mohammed... I don't want to marry you. At least not know."

"I know. I won't rush you."

"Good, but I want to be with you."

"What do you me-"

Faridah stops him finishing his sentence with a kiss.

"I want to lay with you, Mohammed." She kisses him and climbs up on his lap. He has a hand supporting her head and an arm wrap around her waist. He carries her to his bed not once removing their lips from each other. Mohammed kisses slowly starts to travel lower on her body. Faridah tries to stop herself from moaning in fear the guards outside might hear.

"Don't hold back, my princess. I would love to hear your pleasure."

Mohammed slowly takes Faridah's dress off and Faridah tugging at Mohammed's clothing. With every kiss and movement, they both moan out of pleasure. Their naked sweaty bodies on each other. The room is filled with moans and lust.

"Faridah, I love you."  He manages to say between moans. They soon reach their pleasure point, "Faridah!" "Bash" They moan at the same time. After finishing Faridah pass out from exhaustion. Mohammed watched her sleep,
"Why the French man?" He kisses her forehead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~the next day~~~~~~~~~~~
Bash was walking down the hallway when he saw Faridah walking towards him. "Bash!" She walks faster towards him.
"Amice." He hugs her once she was close enough.

"Did you do it?"

He just hugs her even tighter.

"You really did it. For Mary? Why."

He snuggles his head closer to her neck.

"Please, Amice, I had to deal with my brother and with the sin, I have committed. That's all I want in my head right now."

She feels wetness on her shoulder before she said anything she could hear him crying. She rubs his back to bring him comfort.

"Let it all out."
~~~~~~~~~~~few hours later~~~~~~~~~~~
"Is burning these pagans really necessary?"

Amice asks Catherine while they both watch the two pagans that threaten Mary's life burn at the stake.

"Yes, they are heathens and they must pay for that,"  Catherine said

The screams of the pagans are all Amice heard it made her feel sick to her stomach.

"It never gets easy," Catherine said to comfort her, "But they deserve it, heretics should always die."

"But not like this."

"If you're going to be queen someday you need to be able to handle seeing and deal with this." She points at the burning bodies. "You will end up dealing with a lot more and worst things than this."