Crying?

Guess's POV

One week, and 2 days...

This was usually the time I'd start planning on... Well, ending. But for the first time... I felt a completely different about life. I wanted to be alive, for the first time in years. I am so confused, is this the emotion I experienced before my parents dumped me here? Is this... Happiness?

"Hey, Guess!"

Matt's POV

I knocked lightly on the door it was fairly early for me to be awake but something just wouldn't let me go back to sleep. I'm guessing it was the new game I found. I had my laptop under my arm and I'm also pretty sure I had a cheesy grin on my face. A noise came from inside the bedroom stopping my thought track; I was pretty sure it was her chair moving across the room. Then the noise stopped and just as I was about to knock a second time, I heard quiet sobs. This was the first time Guess had cried while she was here. I became extremely worried. I knocked on the door again.

"Guess?"

No answer. Still crying. I opened the door carefully. Unlocked? Never mind. She was sitting in a corner of her room. Her knees up to her chest and face down. Crying. Why?

"Hey, Guess!"

She looked up startled at me and after a couple of blank seconds, she smiled.

"When did you come in?" She asked simply as if there were nothing wrong in the world.

"Guess, were you crying?"

Third Person POV

Guess lifted her hand up to her face curiously and wiped her hand just under her eye line. Looking at her hand she realised she had been crying.

Matt placed his laptop on her bed and knelt down beside her.

"Hey, what you crying for? You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine... I didn't even know I was crying..."

Matt tilted his head to one side and looked at her questioningly.

"So what did you come for?" She smiled and asked as she wiped away the rest of the salt water from her cheeks. Matt sat for a moment analysing her expression. He knew she wasn't lying but was still suspicious.

"I found an awesome online free game! Not even a download!"

Guess jumped up from her seat, "Show meh!!!" She cried excitedly.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short and long awaited chapter! :( I've been kinda distracted by some shiny cards 'n' stuff. I thought I'd just do a small chapter for now and give you something just while I get some ideas for future! Leave a comment with any suggestions or any feedback! Thank you to DeathNoteEm and llama_girl13 for your comments! It's been a while since I've come on wattpad so then seeing the comments then boosted me to make a new chapter! ^.^ so yeah, thanks, guys!

-Guess