'The Morning After'

Guess's POV

"Ugh... Tired... what happened last nigh- MATT?!"

Yes, those were my first thoughts in the morning, and then it all came back to me.

"Oh, shit..." Then I realised where my hands were. Nothing wrong, dirty minded! I just had one arm wrapped around his stomach, the other intertwined tightly in his hand. I unwrapped myself from his waist but didn't let go of his hand as I sat up and looked around the room. The sun was peaking around the edges of the blinds, illuminating the room slightly in an orangey, yellowy glow. Looking on my desk, the drawing I did had moved. Damn, he saw it. Now I felt guilty. He shouldn't have seen me like that. Well, too late now. Looking at Matt as he slept ( I promise I'm not creepy) he still had his goggles on. I couldn't help but smile. I unravelled my hand from his and pulled down his goggles to settle around his neck. He looked... Peaceful...

He took a deep breath in and his eyes began to open. His sleepy gaze landed on me.

"Hey..." He smiled, his voice raspy, "you okay?"

"Yeah, thank you."

"Anytime," he smirked. I rolled my eyes and looked away. Then he sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "Really, though, you're better now yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Don't go do that again okay?" He held my shoulders and looked at me seriously. I nodded. I didn't want to try again anyway. Now I know that Lust is a lying bitch. I guess things can go back to normal, B.L.

Before Lust.

--------------------------------------------

Sweet short and to the point. Ok, I know I've mentioned this, like, every chapter but I feel like this is quite a milestone for me and my readers, you guys. I promise I'll only ever mention it again at 1500... Maybe... but anyway, 1000 READS?!?! Thank you all for the support and votes and reads and stuff and amazingness. Have a virtual cookie of your choice :3 I'm in Wales at the mo so I'll be writing a lot and so the next chapter should be up soon as I have no internet here so I've probably already written the next one by the time you've read this. Special thanks to TigerCorn on the last one. From now on I'll have a special mention for anyone who comments. I think I've been doing this so far either way. See you in the next one!

-Guess