Lust

Guess's POV

Lust...

She'd wrote on the wall with one of her lipsticks, bright red lipsticks... Great...

"How am I supposed to clean this?" was my first thought, but as I read the short message I began to understand this was more than just vandalism.

As I began to organise my thoughts, I heard a harsh voice coming from my doorway behind me.

"You get it now, idiot?"

Lust... Great, I thought that I'd gotten a 'get out of Lust's way free' cards but no... No. I gradually turned to face Lust and laughed nervously, and scratched the back of my neck.

"Oh, hey Lust... Heh..." She heard the nervousness in my voice immediately and began to laugh. Then she revealed what I failed to realise that she was hiding behind her back, and throw it at me of course, a wet cloth.

"Better get cleaning, that'll stain your walls."

"Yeah," I caught the cloth in my right hand and lightly shook it beside my head as if pointing it out, "Thanks!.."

"I hope you understand what kind of crime you have committed here, right?" I tilted my head to the side as if confused which I was. "Matt is mine. So you keep the fuck away from him. He loves me much more than he even cares to like you. Compared to me; you are garbage - oh, and don't worry, that's not me saying that, it was him. Got it?"

I was frozen to the spot. Wow. They were going out... That was defiantly a surprise. Oh god... After everything I've said about her to him... He never told me... Idiot... I'm so stupid to even think... Rage and anger boiled up inside me and I tightened my jaw... Why?

"Since when do you give up so easily, Gue-" Matt's voice became louder as he approached. My rage had gotten to boiling point. He came to the doorway and saw Lust. His face was a mix of shock and confusion. I began to growl at Lust, and what was worse, Matt too. Lust got the hint and began to leave my room. "Lust, what did you-"

"Come on Matt, it's best to leave a beast alone when it's in its' natural habitat," she said tauntingly. She left my sight but Matt was there.

"GET OUT OF HERE!" I screamed at him.

"Gues-" he began.

"NO! GET OUT!" I screamed and began to storm to the door and he backed away, far enough for me to slam the door shut on his confused face. After locking, checking, and running to my bed, I began to bawl my eyes out. Matt kept on banging on the door.

"Guess! What happened? What's wrong? Did she hurt you?!" I heard the worry in his voice. He should very well know... Right?

"GO AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I cried after I swallowed the big lump in my throat.

"Come, on Matt," I heard Lust's sly voice chime. "Leave her be, she obviously wants nothing to do with you any more. No stress right? Not like she was much to you anyway."

There was silence beyond the door for a moment. "Lust... What did you say?" I heard a whole new voice come from my only friend. It was a different thing all together. As if he were talking though his teeth. I heard the clip clop of Lust's shoes get quieter in the distance. Then Matt's stomps and shouts after her. Then silence... until my crying broke through..

Well, I should have expected my happiness to be short lived.

--------------------------------------------

Heyyy! I'm back! GCSE 'n' shit is... Scary. Eh. Anyway hope you like the chapter! And the votes for my last chapters are amazing! Thanks guys! I already have the next few chapters planned out so.. enjoy! Until then,

Bwyyee! ^.^

-Guess