Meeting the Mello...?

*BACK TO THE KITCHEN CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED, (hopefully it's changed) GO CHECK IT OUT! ^.^*

15th February
Guess's POV  

So I was kinda nervous today. Matt had planned for me to talk to Mello and we still haven't had a test since the first one I had and beat him. He might still be mad and might still be plotting my murder. That was repeating in my mind for a while. Then, Matt knocked on the door. I quickly grabbed the helmet that I nicked from the sports cupboard and pushed it into my head biting my lip to try and control my laughter. This was obviously a joke and I'd take it off before walking into Matt's room containing the she-male. Best not say that. I opened the door and leant against the door frame resting my head on my arm crossing my legs beside me. Matt was looking in the other direction and with the sound of the door opening turned around to face me. He looked shocked at first and then burst out laughing.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He could barely speak through his laughter.

"Protection, you see? My face has been an excellent magnet for fists so then I have this to protect me if need be. You never know with Mello," I was still biting my lip stopping the laughing.

"That is probably one of the best ideas when meeting a Mello," he laughed again. Then we just stared at each other for a while just smirking. And suddenly both laughed. I held my side because it started hurting and my other hand fumbled the edge of the helmet to get it off.

Matt's POV

For some reason, all the way through my laughter I couldn't get the image of Guess out of my head. I had to discard the thought for the moment but the more I tried to close the file, the more it lagged and stayed in my mind.

She threw the helmet onto her bed once we finished our laughing fit and locked the door behind her. I gradually opened the door to my shared room and saw Mello snapping his chocolate with his ankle rested on his knee on the desk chair.

"Hey, Mello. I bought Guess over so that you too could talk properly for once." Mello's eyes left me and looked at the door where a nervous Guess edged in.

"Uh, hi," she said to him rubbing the back of her neck. Her nervousness faded quickly as she put her hands in her pockets.

"How'd you do it then?" Mello snapped. Great start... Not even sarcastic considering this was Mello and a person who beat him in a test.

"Um, I've decided to classify it as beginners luck. Chances are I won't even be there on the next test," she said to him. Mello just sighed.Guess just tilted her head to the side. Just like I was. We both glanced at each other and looked back at Mello.

"I meant become friends with Matt." Okay, what? "He usually has his head buried in video games and what not."

"Well, I suppose I do as well so... yeah," I smirked at her reply.

"But that test was bull shit," Mello added. He span around on the chair and began writing, studying.

"Wanna play some Mario Kart?" I asked.

"LETS A GO! A MARIO!" She cried in a pretty good Italian accent jumping and sitting on one of the beanbags on the floor in front of the TV.

I set up the game and handed her a controller.

"I'M YOSHI," we both said in unison... We glared at each other for a second.

"Person with the best impression gets Yoshi." Guess stated. Crap. Welp.

"Erm.. okay," I took a small deep breath "Yuchi! Awawawawa." that was crap.

"Yuchi?" Guess laughed. "That was the best!" We laughed hard again. "Okay okay," she started catching her breath. "My turn... Yoshi! Awawawawa!"

"OMG THAT WAS AWESOME." I cried, "you were born a Yoshi." She bowed comically and then we picked our characters, well Guess did. She had Yoshi and she made me... Peach... Ugh.

Guess paused before we started the game.

"Let the games begin! And may the odds be ever in your favour!"

--------------------------------------------

EVERYTHING IS FINISHED NOW. NATIONALS, FIGHTERS COLLECTION 2015 AND FREAKING SPORTS DAY. FINALLY. See y'all in the next one!

-Guess