Back to the Kitchen

Third person POV

Guess checked her clock; 11:49pm. Looking back at her laptop she breathed a jagged breath in and shut it. Sitting there for a minute, she suddenly grabbed a pencil, flipped it around in her hand a few times and got her art book. Opening it randomly, she skillfully began to draw. At 12:00 she had finished a perfect drawing of a knife covered in blood with a word written beside it.

Finally...

Leaving everything delicately on the desk she pulled up her hood and opened the door. She froze for a second still holding the door handle. She breathed in again looked back at the room, turned off the light and closed it carefully.

Silently, she made her way to the kitchen and pulled out a knife from one of the draws. She crouched in the corner behind the breakfast bar and started crying. Manically. But not too loudly. Waiting for her shaking to fade, she sat there, knife in her hand. Eventually, she calmed and held the knife carefully in her hands, the tip of the blade facing her as she trembled. The knife was just in front of her ready to...

I've had it.

--------------------------------------------

(I've edited this chapter so if you wanna check then by all means do cus it's a better idea than before.)
New chapter! Whoop! Ok, I'm making these shorter and shorter but hey ho. I'm trying to turn my procrastination switch off but I just can't reach it, but if I do then the new chapter should be up fairly soon. ^.^

-Guess