"Not interested," Haneul fought the urge to hide her smile. She had come up with a plan and Yoongi's presence made it easier for her to put it into action. She needed a witness.

"I know what you're up to."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Haneul walked slowly, eyes on the ground in search of a sharp corner. She knew there was torn up metal edge down this hallway.

"Don't act dumb."

And when she found it, she had begun to walk towards it, making sure to look like she was planning to turn right.

"I'm not. I seriously don't know what you're talking about," she picked up her place slightly, turning the corner before turning back again so that her body crashed against his. And just as she had expected, the sharp edge scraped the skin of her ankle.

"Ow! Dude, watch it!" Haneul hissed from the ground. Despite the pain, her plan had worked out. It would hurt to walk on it and that's exactly what she wanted. Her ankle was now bleeding slightly

"Why'd you turn suddenly?" Yoongi didn't expect her sudden movement. He was left unsure about what he should do next. He certainly didn't expect this to turn out this way.

"Helping me up would be a great help," Haneul remarked, holding her hands out so that he could help her stand up.

Haneul knew Jungkook's older friend wouldn't go as far as to question this. Especially if one of his fellow friends believed to be the reason behind it.

I'd like to see how Jin would fight me against this one.

///

2 days later

Yugyeom raised a brow when he spotted the middle-aged man entering the room. He had to hold back a smirk from forming. The P.I seemed so out of place when standing next to the young men, who were eagerly waiting for the next fight to start. Having already glanced at the large pile of cash on the desk, he knew the bets were high.

"Alright, you know the rules," Yugyeom spoke through the microphone as the crowd of people began to cheer. Signaling to Jinyoung to referee the match, he spoke one last time. "Start!" He smirked before jumping off the man-made concrete seats, slowly walking toward the P.I, who had finally spotted him. There was no doubt that BamBam was right behind him when he heard his office door close.

"We meet again, sir," Yugyeom grinned, motioning him to sit on the chair across from him.

BamBam eyed the man before choosing to lean on the wall behind him.

So you're the one looking for him.

"I know this may seem too soon, but I wanted to know if you had any updates on the guy," the man's voice was clear, eyes seemingly bored.

"I'm offended," Yugyeom raised a hand over his chest in mock hurt. "Who do you think we are? If anything, you took too long to come to ask."

The P.I raised a brow. "We found him yesterday," Yugyeom rolled his eyes, clarifying for the man.

"So where is he?" The P.I turned to look at BamBam. "Is that him? He looks different."

"Call him, Spades," BamBam spoke, pushing himself off the wall. "And no, I'm not him, but you've probably figured that out already," he smirked, slowly sitting next to him as he looked at the man.

"Spades?" He questioned, glancing at Yugyeom. "I thought you said he went by Hawk?"

"He did," Yugyeom nodded his head, reaching for the mustard yellow envelope that was in his drawer. "But after his reputation started to grow he changed it to Spades. He wanted to keep a low profile. After that, we had a fallout and never saw spades again," Yugyeom waved his hand aimlessly.