'I see, so I bet you're glad I asked you to see each other today.'

'I actually am.' He started to stroke the back of her hand. 'I was hoping you'd message me, actually. This is the fuel that's gonna keep me going all week!' he laughed as he sat closer to her, leaning as if he was going to kiss her. Perrie panicked for a second, then quickly put her finger on the boy's lips, pulling herself away. 'Well, maybe if you win we can see each other again next Sunday.'

He rolled his eyes without being serious: he deep down loved the fact that she was flirting with him.

'What if we win and I score?!'

She teased him leaning back towards him, then whispering to his ear 'Then maybe you can have that kiss you want so bad!' The girl then jumped off the bench laughing. 'Right, I think it's time for ice-cream!'

She grabbed Alex's hand and started walking toward the ice- cream van.

As they sat back down on the bench, the dogs sat at their feet.

'I can't believe this. Not only you pied me off, you still managed to convince me to get you ice-cream.!'

'What can I say, I'm pretty irresistible!' saying that, she scooped some ice-cream with her finger and let Hatchi lick it off. Otis then started to bark at Alex

'Forget it son, I'm not sharing my ice-cream with you!'

'Oh you horrible man! There you go Otis!'

'So you didn't let me kiss you, persuaded me to get you ice-cream AND undermined my authority with my dog. This is not a good day for me...' they both laughed when Alex's phone started to ring.

'Mum? What you're here already? Yeah, yeah I just saw your text, sorry I was busy. Ehm, I'll be back soon, give me 10 minutes. Yeah I already said I'm sorry! Bye, bye...' Alex put the phone down. 'I'm sorry, that was my mum, she's here earlier to get Otis and she wasn't very impressed with the fact I'm not there.'

'It's alright, we'll walk back to the car with you.'

Without even realizing, they held hand all the way. He let his dog in, then shut back the car door to lean on it. He pulled Perrie closer to him from her hips.

'So, that's it then... are you gonna watch the game on Saturday?'

She put her hands on his chest whilst he was still holding her. 'Absolutely, I need to make sure you can't lie to me about scoring that goal!'

'What if I didn't want to wait until Saturday?'

'Well, you are! Don't make your mum wait...' she went to move away but he pulled her back and quickly put his lips on hers. She smiled embarrassed and walked to her front door where Hatchi was patiently waiting.

'See you next Sunday!' 

Jesy

<<Pez did you see him today then??>>

Perrie

<<Yeah I sure did!>>

Leigh-Anne

<<And?>>

Jade

<<Go on love, spill the tea!>>

Perrie

<<We walked the doggies, had ice-cream... we might have flirted a bit... he might have kissed me slightly...>>

Jesy

<<WHAT DOES IT MEAN HE SLIGHTLY KISSED YOU!>>

Jade

<<Gosh you're being so awkward Pez lol>>

Perrie

<<We were just flirting and he tried to kiss me but I pulled away and before he went we literally just had a peck on the lips and that was it.>>

Leigh-Anne

<<I like that you're playing hard to get! Go you!>>

Jesy

<<I don't know how you can resist that hunk of a man.>>

Perrie

<<Trust me, it took a lot of strength!!!!!!!!!>>

Jade

<<So is it official then? Are you two a thing?>>

Perrie

<<We'll have to wait for Saturday for that...

Jesy

<<Eh?>>

Perrie

<<Long story, I'll tell you tomorrow xxx>>