-

Taehyung was laying on the floor nect to his painting. He wanted to paint but he didnt have a mew canvas here. He would have to buy more new ones wit Jungkook tomorrow. So he was just chilling.
But he git a text and that was interesting for him, he immediately grabbed it and unlocked it.

First beeing greeted with a photo of jungkook from under. He was laying on hus lap and jungkook had a cute pout on his face. He wanted to picture  it but it ended up looking funny. He just had to set it as a background.

He opened his texts and smiled instantly.

Kookoo:
Hey Tae, im on my way home now. I will take foor with me. I dont think you already ate right?

Me:
No i didnt eat yet. And im happy to hear you are comming back. I miss youuu~

Kookoo:
I will hurry with the food, be there in a bit ❤

Taehyung smuled and shut his phone. He leaned on his arms while sitting crosslegged looking at his painting.

-

Taehyung heard the front door open and his mood emmediately went up to a 100% seeing his love walk inside the living room with a plastic bag with takehout foor.

Jungkook placed it on the ground and took off his jacket placing it on a chair.

"hello baby" he said first giving taehyung a peck on his nose before grabbing two glasses of water and chopsticks for the food.

"welcome back" Taehyung said as he opened the bag and took out the many small plastic boxes filled with many different flavors food. One had rice other had shrimps. And many more.

Jungkook sat down next to Taehyung and gave him his sticks. They started eating as both were hungry. Taehyung had waited untill jungkook came hime with eating.

"so good" taehyung said.

"are you done?" jungkook asked pointing to the art.

"yea a while now. I didnt have a canvas to make a new one. So i just have been laying here"

"i will be your canvas" Jungkook said and grabbed some noodles with meat.

"my own jungkookie canvas!" taehyung was already exited.

"yea come. Get your paint. I will feed you" jungkook turned to taehyung spreading his legs so taehyung could sit between them. He took of his shirt and waited while taking a few shrips stuffing his mouth.

"it will be a bit cold" taehyung said as he put his finger in the paint. A brush wasnt nice on the skin.

"my heart is burning for you, so i wont be cold" jungkook said getting a playful hit from taehyung who blushed.

Jungkook chuckled watched interested and impressed as his pretty artist started painting on his chest.
Making blue sky and yellow flowers. A green field and a sun.

"shrimp-ahhh" taehyung said opening his mouth. Jungkook did as he wanted taking a shrimp and feeded it to taehyung who smiled chewing it.

"you are very good" jungkook said looking at taehyungs face while offering him some noddles. Taehyung took the noodles slurping them as he coudlnt use anything to help him eat the long strings.

"thank you" taehyung said while his fingers moved over jungkooks chest blending the colors.

It took a while for him to finish and the food was all eaten. Taehyung was smiling proudly at his creation.

"okay now a photo, i want to save this" taehyung grabbed his phone and jungkook moved a bit up to get a good view of his now painted chest.

Taehyung put it in selfie mode and sat next to jungkook. Showing his paint fingers and jungkook who had a smug look with his painted skin.

"ahh so good" taehyung said.

"lets shower hm?" jungkook asked as he hugged taehyungs legs. Careful with the wet paint.

"now?"

"yea now, i need to wash this off."

"okay, come on then"  taehyung said

jungkook was so fast to stand up and grab his shirt from the ground following taehyung to the stairs.

---

I just realised i havent finished this update. Sorryyy i forgot.
The story is alsmost comming to a end. I will first write some chapters like these just normal. About their life. Like a very long epilogue lol.

So here i am. I will update asap! Thank you for reading see u at the next chapter.
🌼🌺🌼