"Yes, young master."he smiled at Cleo who returned the smile before he took his leave.

Jordan rolled his eyes at that and turned to the dark skinned girl
"What are you doing here? "

"Isn't it obvious."

"Why don't you do the damned project with your friends?"

"Believe me. I wish I could."she said honestly, getting annoyed with Jordan's attitude.

"Why are you so mad anyway? Is it because we couldn't hang out on Saturday?" She asked, fed up with his pissy attitude

Yes

"No."

She smirked"Really?"

"Of course. I had other plans"

"Sure you did."Cleo said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Jordan sighed "Fine. I really wanted to hang out with you" he admitted. His beautiful chocolate brown eyes wide and sad. It made Cleo feel..bad? Did he want to hang out with her that much?

She sighed, quite tired of Jordan's mood swings. She wanted to get the project over with fast and a sad Jordan would make that impossible.

"Hey. I'm really sorry if I hurt you. Maybe after our project I can reconsider." She offered with a small smile

"Really." His sad eyes brightening.

"Sure."

For some one so hot headed, he was sensitive. Jordan smiled, making him much more handsome. Cleo felt her heart flutter at the sight. It was strangely satisfying, seeing him happy.

"Come on."he said with much enthusiasm. He put out his hand
"Give me your hand"

"Why?" The dark skinned girl asked, suspicious

"You have to. I know this place from top to bottom. You might get lost." He explained. Not that he wanted to hold her hand or anything he once again assured himself, convincing himself that he wasn't jealous that Ryan kissed Cleo's hands

Cleo thought for a while. He did own the house and the house was huge. She sighed, placing her hand on his outstretched hand, noticing the scars from before were fading. He tightened his grip on her hand with a small smile on his face as he pulled her along. The house was certainly huge with endless hallways and numerous doors. It was like a maze. She passed an indoor game room, mini golf lawn and so many things she didn't think could fit inside the house. They got to the library at last.

"Oh my gosh"she said, letting the books in her arms fall. She hadn't seen so many books in one place before. There were so many shelves containing thousands of books. Everything from fairy tales to history books, philosophy, business, medicine, all academic disciplines, documentaries. Everything pertaining to knowledge.

"Isn't it beautiful?"Jordan said admiring the library as well.

"Yeah, how did your old man get all these?" She asked, amazed

"My dad did a lot of traveling mostly with my mom." He replied but Cleo didn't miss the sadness in his tone

"Oh."

Without a word, they settled down and commenced their project. After hours of research they were done. They were both exhausted and hungry.

"We did it"she said happily, flexing her muscles. She held up a hand

"Hi five?"

He smiled, clapping his hands with hers

"I'm up for a movie. You?"

"Ditto"

She sighed tiredly " But I'm too tired to go to the cinema."

To this, he smiled."Who said anything about going to the cinema"

"Huh?"

The Asian boy grabbed her hand and led her out of the room. Turns out that one of the numerous doors she'd passed before was a home theater. Various movies Cleo wanted to watch were arranged on the rack. The Purge. Black Widow. The Nun.

"Whoa"she said again, unable to hide her awe. Jordan was just happy that he kept impressing her.

"So which one do you want to watch first?"

                       ****

They spent the entire evening watching movies, eating popcorn and other snacks. It was fun. Really fun. Jordan loved that Cleo felt so comfortable watching The Nun and The Purge. She wasn't scared in the slightest. She actually found it funny. Other girls would have preferred romantic comedies or tragedies. Then again Cleo was different. While they were watching Dead Pool, Cleo checked the time

8pm?!

It's late. She shouldn't be out late on a school night. She quickly got up from her seat causing Jordan to pause the movie. He looked at her, confused
"Where are you going?"

"Home."she answered,packing her books into her bag

"Oh. Okay."he sounded really disappointed. He thought she would sleep over.

As if.

The Asian boy led his dark skinned seatmate to the door, a bit peeved he wasn't holding her very soft hands. Apparently, Cleo had both her hands on the strap of her bag. Ryan, the curly haired boy from earlier awaited them in the living room.

"I really had fun today. Let's do this again next time" Jordan said honestly. He hadn't had this much fun in ages.

"Sure" Cleo said, with a small smile on her pretty face. She really did enjoy herself today.

"Well, goodbye" Jordan waved to which Cleo mumbled a "goodbye" in response.

"Wouldn't you need an escort?"Ryan asked, taking Cleo's hand yet again.

"I'm good. Thanks anyway." She said, appreciating the kind gesture.
Ryan kissed her hand for the last time, causing her to flush before letting her go.

When the dark skinned girl disappeared from sight and the door was shut, Jordan turned his attention to the curly haired boy beside him, glaring daggers at him.

"Don't touch her" he growled

"Why not. Cousin"he grinned "I like her. She's pretty."

Ryan Wright was actually Jordan's cousin. They mostly act like master and servant just for fun. Jordan always wondered why his cousin would like to play the servant role in his own game but he kept his opinion to himself. His cousin has always had "peculiar" interests.

"She's mine"he said, narrowing his eyes

"Not if I have her first" Ryan challenged

Jordan couldn't believe he was challenging his cousin for her. Ryan had always got all the girls and Jordan let him have them mostly because he didn't care. But he wanted Cleo to be his and his alone.

"Stay away from her"

"Or what?" His cousin countered

Jordan smirked"You know I always win."

"Not this time, cousin"

"We'll see about that"Jordan said as  pat his cousin on the shoulder before moving upstairs.

No one is getting Cleo.

No one except him.