•Together•

Beginne am Anfang

"Maybe it's better if I will join you here" he saidd, Chaeyoung widens her eyes hearing his opinion.

She is speechless. Jungkook chuckled at her red face. She blushed that she didn't notice.

"Hey, I will not do anything to you. I respect you" he said assuring her but she is still not convinced.

"Promise me no crazy things okay!" She stated which made him chuckle.

"Of course I wont" he said and gets ups.

Another night comes and now is Jungkook sleeping in her room.

Jungkook is now placing himself comfortably in the floor where he lies on a thick covers to avoid hurting his back because of the floor.

"Are you okay over there?" Chaeyoung asks as she covers her lower body with covers.

"Yeah! You?" He asks the same thing.

"I'm good." She said. They both said their good nights and dozed off.

Everyday Chaeyoung is getting used to Jungkook sleeping in her room, she have her trust in him so she decided to invite him to sleep in ber bed.

"Are you sure you're comfortable?" Jungkook asks as Chaeyoung covers her body with blanket securing herself. Jungkook giggled at the wrapped Chaeyoung.

Slowly and slowly Chaeyoung is getting comfortable beside him and she is starting to avoid having bad dreams since he started to sleep beside her.

end of flasback.

She walks to the table where Jungkook serves the food. She waited for him to finish what he is currently cooking which is eggs.

After a second of waiting Jungkook finally put the eggs into the plate perfectly.

Chaeyoung gives him a proud smile. They eat together happily and peacefully.

"Is Lisa coming tonight?" Jungkook asks as he bites his sandwich.

"Yeah." Chaeyoung nodded.

"Guess I wont be sleeping here tonight." He purposely sound sad which make Chaeyoung look at him cutely.

"Uwu, is Kookie jealous." She cooed at the man infront of her.

"I wonder if Lisa is bisexual?" He suddenly asks making Chaeyoung laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! You think so too?" She said, Jungkook nodded giggling at his unbelievable question.

After their breakfast. Taehyung, Jimin, Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa came to the house surprising them.

"Are you sure nothing happened between the both of you?" Jisoo asks suspiciously as she looks at the two.

"Unnie your ridiculous!" Chaeyoung chuckled awkwardly, it's embarrassing since all of them are all gathering in the living room.

"How hot is every night with Jungkook huh Chae?" Jennie wiggles her eyebrows teasingly.

"Unnie!!!" Chaeyoung whined as she covers her blushing cheeks, who wouldn't?

"Chaeyoung's blushing!" Chaeyoung unbelievably look at Lisa as she joins in to bully her.

"Mind to tell us who your boyfriend is Lalisa!" Chaeyoung said getting a revenge at Lisa, the said person has her eyes widened in shock as all of them look at her.

"Lily is dating!" Jennie squeals in surprise.

"Who's the guy?" Jungkook joined in.

"Yeah who's the guy?" Jisoo repeated.

Taehyung and Jimin just sits there silently while listening to them bullying each other.

"Okay! Okay!" She sighed in defeat, she couldn't hide it anymore.

They both leaned closer waiting for her to spill the tea.

"His name is Kunpimook or Bambam he was my childhood bestfriend." The girls gasped in surprise. "We're almost celebrating our 2nd anniversary" their mouths were open.

"You have been able to hide your relationship for 2 years long?!" Jennie unbelievably muttered.

Lisa then look at her playing a teasing smirk.

"Mind to tell us who you've been seeing out this past days?" Lisa said, now they are uncovering each others secrets.

They all averted to Jennie, someone in the boys looked nervous as Lisa spilled some tea again.

Jennie was about to say something when a knock interrupted.

"I'll get it!" Jennie quickly runs as she was saved by the knock.

They all laughed as they saw her reaction.

"Hyung? You look nervous?" Jungkook asked Taehyung and everyone look at him in sync.

"Don't tell me....!!!"

"Jungkook!" Lisa was about to point out Taehyung when Jennie interrupted, they all look at her direction in sync again. "You have a visitor" Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook's eyes widen in surprise.

The three guys were looking at the persons who is standing infront of them, they couldn't believe what they are seeing.

••••••••••••••••••••

Who do you think it was??

PLEASE SHARE MY STORIES TO YOUR ROSEKOOK FAN FRIENDS♥️

VOTE 🎖
COMMENT 📝
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME 👤