Ending The Story (Small Gore warning)

I ran to the edge of the ship, looking down to see her small body in the distance collapsed on the ground.

"t-take me down.... please...." Was all I managed to say out of shock and horror. I could tell Mao Mao was mortified too, no enemy of his had ever done this...

But he listened to me, steering the ship back down.

I jumped off the ship and ran to Ava's body, I stopped as soon as I clearly saw the sight.

She lay there on her back, with her hand over her chest. She had blood spilling from her mouth and nose, her bones clearly broken.... and her pink brains splattered all over the grass.

I gagged at the sight covering my mouth, holding back tears.

But what made it Worse was that she was smiling, like she accepted and wanted this.

I heard Mao Mao walk up behind me, the sound of the squishing grass alerted me he was there. I turned back around and hugged him tightly. Feeling his warmth, feeling the softness of his red coat.

He wrapped his black furry arms around me, hugging me back.

"I'm sorry (y/n)..."

"d-don't be..." I said sobbing with my words.

Was this my Fault? Starting this drama that lead to this!? No... it wasn't my fault, as cruel as this sounds, it was hers. This was her choice! She had made it Worse! Death should of never been the option!

Yet it ended this way.

I Hugged Mao Mao tighter, trying my best to calm down. He kissed my neck trying to soften me, "l-lets go home..."

I finally said.

He nodded "what about the body?"

"we'll bury her, in a nice cemetery, I'll bring her flowers!"

He nodded, he saw I needed to go home after all of this, he picked me up on his back and carried me home, massaging my thighs that where held in his hands.

After a short while we arrived home. A place that I could call home.

The Areobike was damaged, as you could see it was tossed into the dirt. I saw Mao Mao's scowl spread across his face seeing it.

"BadgerClops needs to be more careful with her! She's special and fragile!!"

I giggled softly, "maybe"

He turned his head away from the bike and toward the door, and continued walking to it. And since he couldn't;t knock on the door from holding me on his back, I did.

knock knock knock

BadgerClps opened the door "oh hey your back!!"

I smiled at him and jumped down from Mao Mao, walking inside.

"(Y/n) I missed you!!" Adorabat said running up to me and hugging he tightly. I hugged her back, trying not to squeeze her from how small she was.

"I missed you more Sweetie"

She blushed and giggled putting her wings on her cheeks.

I walked inside and slumped on the coach, tired. My legs felt like they couldn't walk anymore, I felt as I couldn't lift my arms too.

Just as I was about to pass out on the couch, Adorabat flew and sat on my lap.

"Can you finish the story (y/n)!? PLEEEEAAAAASE?!"

If I'm gonna be honest, finishing the story would be so Turing right now! But to be fair... she waited for a while. So why not!?

"Alright Alright, I'll finish it"

"YAY!!"

Mao Mao slumped next to the couch next to me, excited to hear the ending of the story too. And so did BadgerClops, sitting at the end of the couch causing the other end where I was to rise.

They all where staring at me, excited.

I told them how Mao Mao and Hades's battle fought for a while, in the ashes of our town. The way he fought so hard, bruises cuts and maybe broken bones. But he continued fighting, even through the pain.

Which made him a real hero.

And in the end, Mao Mao was successful with his battle. Cutting off his enemy's head!

Once I said that, Mao Mao and Adorabat leaned closer, while BadgerClops chuckled nervously.

I told them how he fixed the city, and became a legend, for saving Pure Heart.

"heh, accurate enough of course!" Mao Mao said smugly. Which made me chuckle.

I looked out the window, seeing the dark sky spread across with stars.

"that...was....AMAZING!!!" Screeched Adorabat flapping her wings rapidly. "All right bed time for you kiddo" BadgerClops said picking her up and carrying her to their room.

Even though this journey had some ups and downs, it ended well... of course by losing someone... but so far... it ended good! And I'm thankful for that! I believe my journey here has changed me as a person, opening up my eyes. Making me wiser. Though I wish It could have happened to Ava.

I imagine that if she did let go of her grudges, he would all be happy together.

But no, whats done is done, and I need to accept that.

Thinking about this made me lost in thought, which was clearly visible, especially to Mao Mao who was by my side.

He put his gloved paw on my thigh, smiling softly at me. I leaned in and kissed his mouth, wrapping my arms around him pulling him closer to a passionate kiss.

He responded by wrapping his arms around my body figure, kissing me back.

I broke the kiss staring into his beautiful emerald green like eyes. Blushing at his cute face.

"wanna just fall asleep here?" I joked nudging the couch. He chuckled, his sly grin spreading across his face again as he stood up more "with you beside me, I honestly wouldn't mind"

I blushed and nodded my head, I walked to the room with their bunkbeds grabbing the bottom blankets, having to move his weapons that he left out.

I came back to the living room, carrying a large blanket and two pillows. My goofy smile still spread across my face.

I crawled on the couch next to him, practically having to lay on top of him due to how small the couch was. But I didn't mind, And I don't think Mao Mao minded either. I pulled the blanket over us both, and laid my head back on Mao Mao's chest feeling his chest rise and fall with his breathing.

His kissed my forehead in-between my ears wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you (y/n)"

"I love you too Mao Mao"

And we both drifted off to sleep. Happy to be in each other's arms.

The End