I don't know....

Mao Mao and Badgerclops where in the kitchen trying to impress Adorabat with their cooking skills. While I just sat there on the couch, regretting everything.

Badgerclops for once, noticed that I needed to be alone. "Come on little dude" he said to Adorabat grabbing her hand and walking outside wither her breakfast.

Mao Mao however stayed here.

NO NO NO NOOOOO

He sat down on the couch with me, I was literally screaming silently.

"what a wild day, am I right?" He said playfully nudging my arm. I ignored him.

He handed me a cup of water," you really blew yourself out running all over town, I'm kinda impressed".

I still ignored him.

"Okay i'm surprised!"

Still no answer from me.

He sighed, he set the cup down and scooted closer to me. " you really want me to say it? " He said. This time I actually looked at him. "I'm sorry! There I said it!"

Apologizing wasn't really gonna change anything though.

He realized this.

But he wasn't gonna give up, He grabbed my face and made me look at him. "Look, I messed up okay? But you can't stay mad at me forever".

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away.

"You really are a stubborn person you should no" he said.

"Oh your one to talk!"

"Oh wow she speaks"

"Just do US a favor and forget it!" I got up from the couch and angrily walked away. This triggered him, he got up and grabbed my arm. " listen I finally got to know you! Your an amazing person who I just want to stay with! Please don't give up on this now! I was wrong!"

This took me by surprise, I looked at his green eyes, and chuckled, I've never seen him like this before.

He blushed, let go of me and tried to keep his cool," *ahem* I mean, will you please stay with me?"

I blushed a little too, but on the inside I was screaming again. "Just let me think about it" I said turning around walking out the door.